Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've packed up his stuff! Last straw! Short!

(128 Posts)
tzella Wed 02-Jan-13 11:51:28

The absolute last straw* is that, since being paid plus getting £600 bonus on 24/12, I have £75 left in my account! The cocklodging bastard is GONE TODAY. I'm going to meet him at station and hand over stuff then meet my best friend (who I am not allowed to see!) for £74.99 worth of booze and slagging him off.

What the actual fuck have I been doing?? 2013 starts here smile

* so so so many last staws angry including 'peeling potatoes is boring' on Xmas day!! I spent boxing day writing a variation on this post in my head. Plus, for full disclosure, I took him back after he whacked me sad Utter madness confused

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 11:42:53

I'll look at bpas, thank you.

Can't start a thread yet as uhm just can't grin Fuck's sake. THanks you all.

SurroundedByBlue Wed 09-Jan-13 11:46:18

Congratulations on getting rid!

I did the same recently and am loving it.

(From another single and pregnant poster)

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 11:59:21

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now