Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've packed up his stuff! Last straw! Short!

(128 Posts)
tzella Wed 02-Jan-13 11:51:28

The absolute last straw* is that, since being paid plus getting £600 bonus on 24/12, I have £75 left in my account! The cocklodging bastard is GONE TODAY. I'm going to meet him at station and hand over stuff then meet my best friend (who I am not allowed to see!) for £74.99 worth of booze and slagging him off.

What the actual fuck have I been doing?? 2013 starts here smile

* so so so many last staws angry including 'peeling potatoes is boring' on Xmas day!! I spent boxing day writing a variation on this post in my head. Plus, for full disclosure, I took him back after he whacked me sad Utter madness confused

tzella Fri 04-Jan-13 21:21:17

Thanks Lizzie. I would have felt v sorry for him a few weeks ago and given in but he spent those entire few weeks making me despise him. Stupid stupid man.

Hot water bottle on the way from amazon!

izzyizin Fri 04-Jan-13 21:37:06

Just party here wine honey - and check out AIBU. A Friday night bumsex thread is the hottest ticket in town grin

Ahhhcrap Fri 04-Jan-13 21:39:23

Keep up the good work. It's bound to make you jump, you've probably been subconsciously waiting for it..

My exH used to say stuff like he'd be out on the street, but funnily enough, he'd always find somewhere wink

PickledInAPearTree Fri 04-Jan-13 21:41:38

Well done. Don't fall for his bollocks!

Going for the " but I've nowhere to go" angle is he.

Ignore!

tzella Fri 04-Jan-13 21:56:25

Thanks all thanks

justcrazy Fri 04-Jan-13 22:08:00

Well done, stay strong x

TisILeclerc Fri 04-Jan-13 22:26:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tzella Fri 04-Jan-13 22:28:41

His feet became our little snoogly-woogly jokey-wokey sad I'd never have bought socks for him or anyone for Xmas otherwise grin

dawntigga Sat 05-Jan-13 08:30:11

His feet, are indeed, a joke.

In the manner of There's something about Mary.

HeIsNoLongerYourProblemTiggaxx

tzella Mon 07-Jan-13 14:08:08

Just a quick update; I had used the bank's own smart phone app to check my bank balance just prior (like, 11am on 2/1) to making this decision (to bin bf) but apparently it the app hadn't updated my balance correctly. So, I'm back at work today and I checked it online............................. and it turns out I have tons of available balance shockgrin

So! A double win! Got rid of the awful scumbag plus I'm rich!!!!

Frizzbonce Mon 07-Jan-13 14:17:58

Fantastic! This thread is making me whoop.

I don't mean to do a downer tzella but he doesn't have access to any of your cards - no spare housekeyes - anything like that? Is he likely to start some sort of charm or guilt offensive before he backs off? Manipulative pricks like this are usually pretty good at worming their way back in - like an ever mutating virus.

Good on you girl and here's to a brilliant 2013.

tzella Mon 07-Jan-13 14:39:46

Hi Frizz I never entirely trusted him and he's got no access to my home, money or heart grin

It's so over. I feel completely different to the (many) other times we broke up. I feel nothing smile

Thanks for the reminder though thanks Have a brilliant 2013 yourself.

Mother2many Mon 07-Jan-13 16:13:34

You'll have up great days, however, be prepared for those sad, and lonely, I miss you days... Be strong! All the best in 2013

PickledInAPearTree Mon 07-Jan-13 18:10:55

Well done on the money!

Few more celebratory trips to the pub then??

Wereonourway Mon 07-Jan-13 21:38:15

Op this is absolutely the best thread title I've ever seen on MN!
I chuckle every time I scroll past it.
You sound bloody brilliant, go you!

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 10:30:49

Unbelievably, truly unbelievably, I am pregnant.

Ah, I take it that's not great timing ? How are you feeling ?

Don't panic. Had a few "pregnancy after break up" stories over the last month or so - come join the friendly gang over in the Pregnancy forum.

How are you feeling about it?

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 10:44:06

Speechless really. Had assumed I couldn't - age and a pretty invasive op a couple of years ago but of course I'm extremely stupid thinking that.
Uhm - I got pregnant 10 years ago while breaking up with an ex and terminated. FUCK SAKE

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 10:44:39

And I'm so fat!

At least you know it wasn't just too much turkey or nut roast now smile

tzella Wed 09-Jan-13 11:21:09

Oh god and all the booze and fags sad

Where do I post to talk about this and what the hell to do? Not in Pregnancy??

MorrisZapp Wed 09-Jan-13 11:34:17

I was going to say, stop being such a big Jessie re the cold bed - we aren't in Siberia honey, socks and primark jammies will see you right.

Oh and shouty high fives all round, of course!

But events have overtaken this somewhat. Blimey. How are you feeling?

Badvoc Wed 09-Jan-13 11:40:20

Phone the bpas - they will help you and talk You through your options x

Lavenderhoney Wed 09-Jan-13 11:40:26

Well, it's a new thing to think about.

You might want to start a new thread in relationships with a new title and just link to this, as it's a whole new subject.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now