Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

aaargh !!!

(10 Posts)
wifeymerrick Sun 30-Dec-12 22:42:17

Bloody men !

Yes.. Listening... Not their biggest fan at the moment either!

TeaBrick Sun 30-Dec-12 22:43:35

The relationships board summed up in 3 words!

wifeymerrick Sun 30-Dec-12 22:46:28

Lol....I don't know wtf is up with him atm....behaving like a total Dick !! I'm done ! Trying to tread on bloody egg shells !! And again aaaargh !!!!!!

MushroomSoup Sun 30-Dec-12 23:22:26

Mine too. Xmas idiot. (Him, not me.)

CogitOCrapNotMoreSprouts Sun 30-Dec-12 23:32:45

One very specific 'bloody man' rather than 'men', surely?

wifeymerrick Mon 31-Dec-12 00:07:39

Yeah probably sorry man !!! I'm sure he gets worse every year, or maybe I'm less tolerant !

quirk Mon 31-Dec-12 00:11:14

You can count my man in! Why so grumpy at christmas?!

Walking on eggshells here too. I'd had enough earlier today, but dh knew it and has tried to cheer up a bit since. We split up last new year (for months) because of his grumpyness, so just trying to hold things together this year.

What's he done then, wifeymerrick?

wifeymerrick Mon 31-Dec-12 11:53:56

He's apologised this morning, just don't know how much more I can take ! He spends HOURS on a stupid pc war game , we have a 3.5DS who I feel he hardly knows !!

I feel your pain! We live in USA, come home for Christmas, he leaves tomorrow and DC and I don't go back for a month. He's just whined and moaned most of the time that he hasn't been on his laptop. Anticipating a very difficult conversation in a few years when I decide it's time to move home again....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now