Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

14yearold girl slept with 23yearild man

(166 Posts)
RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 21:21:29

This is not me!
I'm using different name, 14 year old girl-Jill
Man, jack

End if January I walked in and found jack ontop if Jill having sex, very disturbing.. these two people are well was really close to me. It's jills second time she lost her virginity at 13 but we found out a ciuple weeks after this happened.

Jills mum decided to ground her for two months and band her from seeing him for a couple if weeks until her 15th birthday.

Jill is my sister, my mum hasnt stopped her from seeing him he is around EVERY WEEKEND.

They lie on the sofa giving each other love bites, he sneakers upstairs at night until past 3am and he sets his alarm every morning at 6-7am to go upstairs .

I find it very weird but my mum is soft!! What shalld i di?

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:37:03

Mrssham my user name?

izzyizin Sun 30-Dec-12 22:37:31

All the police have evidence of is your dsis being found on her way to wherever, and that is not sufficient grounds to bring about a prosecution for sexual offences against an underage girl, honey.

However, that incident can serve to illustrate the bigger picture which is that your dsis would appear to be beyond your dm's control and there is no shame, nor will there be any blame, if your dm asks SS for help in getting your dsis back on the straight and narrow before she ends up pg at 14/15 or worse.

Your dm may feel fearful about involving SS but you can do much to reassure her that any fears she may have are groundless.

If your dm is completely against talking to SS, encourage her to have a word with your dsis's head teacher before she has cause to regret not taking action when there was opportunity to do so.

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:37:38

He's not staying at your mums on a regular basis then? This is becoming confusing, you need to call them again as the situation with a 23 year old far more of a concern than another 15 year old, they need to know that your dsis is out of your mums control.

Maryz Sun 30-Dec-12 22:41:27

So is he staying every night or not?

You are confusing me.

If it was a once-off, that is maybe a bit different from an ongoing situation. It is still wrong, and you should still report it, but it isn't so urgent if your mum doesn't let him stay any more.

Does your b/f live with you as well?

Fairyegg Sun 30-Dec-12 22:42:30

Totally agree with izzy.

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:42:56

Spots izzy

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:42:57

Izzy, what should i say to her? I'm going to talk to her on Tuesday when I see her.

Hes stays every weekend when im there. He isnt allowed to stay without me there.

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:43:20

Spots ?? Xpost even

Fairylea Sun 30-Dec-12 22:43:55

Why when you're there?

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:44:53

You need to tell your mum that he can't stay when you are there. Tell her that is because he is seeking around.

Tell ss what the situation is.

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:45:55

I stay with my boyfriend Sunday-Thursday because of college. Then I go home Thursday to Sunday to see my family.

He comes most weekends but not every.

Mrssham what do you mean my user name unsettles you?

Fairylea Sun 30-Dec-12 22:47:22

Is your mum mistakenly thinking he is staying because of you and your boyfriend? If so you need to tell her.

Your boyfriend should distance himself from him as well if he hasn't already.

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:47:59

I find it odd that your ds who has passed is used in same connotation as little monster. I find it a little unusual someone would do that.

Lurkingtonight Sun 30-Dec-12 22:49:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:49:16

My num thinks him and my boyfriend are still close and i have known the man to say he is coming up to see lee but we dont know. My bf has distanced his self

EleanorGiftbasket Sun 30-Dec-12 22:50:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Maryz Sun 30-Dec-12 22:51:44

You have to tell him he can't stay. That's ridiculous hmm.

If he is only there when you are there, then you are enabling him to rape your sister. Tell him to stop.

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:51:46

Mrs sham when I got a positive pregnancy test my boyfriend held my belly and said thats our little monster. From then his nickname was "outlittlemonster".

DontYouJingleMyChristingle Sun 30-Dec-12 22:52:26

I quite agree Eleanor.

Leithlurker Sun 30-Dec-12 22:52:56

This is going downhill very quickly.

peanutMD Sun 30-Dec-12 22:53:08

I kind of agree with MrsSham.

Your username is slightly unnerving given that your DS, Riley, died at 23 Weeks in utero it seems a bit odd to be calling him a little monster.

MrsSham Sun 30-Dec-12 22:54:05

Hmm not sure I buy that, seems very unusual still. Anyway I'm crossing the lines of troll hunting so I should probably report and say no more.

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:54:16

Is it disturbing? It was his nickname before he past away! It's what my boyfriend first called him.

BOFingSanta Sun 30-Dec-12 22:54:18

I thought it was a character in some fanfic.

RileyTheLittleMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 22:56:13

Look my user name is personal and wasnt put out to be disturbing. Every child has a nickname and we created that one whwn he was 8 weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now