Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

mooncup saga continues

(19 Posts)
FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 22:35:46

we'd do to *we've done it

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 22:34:57

The other strange thing he said was "oh I thought this was reserved for special occasions only......just the impression I got" WTF? Ok so I made him wait a little and the only other time we'd do it was on my birthday but still....weird.

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 17:48:59

I didn't ask him to identify it! Just whether he noticed something odd!

3b1g Thu 06-Dec-12 14:54:46

grin Sorry, it was meant to be a metaphor, not a literal comparison. Reading it back, I can see that it was poorly chosen. I meant that men aren't often asked to identify objects using sense alone in that area.

tetleymel Thu 06-Dec-12 13:24:48

??

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 13:23:50

schro I erm.....no, but I think he got the message that I didn't see it as a compliment.

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 13:22:13

3b are u likening my fanjo to a draw string bag? shock
grin least u said it has a draw string, I don't think DP even credited it with that!

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Thu 06-Dec-12 13:21:43

You could buy him one of those cock pump things and leave a note in it saying your fanjo is in perfectly good shape, thank you. smile

I would be mortified by that, please tell me you at least stopped?

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 13:19:42

Least I didn't have a 3rd glass else I might have told him why!

3b1g Thu 06-Dec-12 13:19:10

Er... I'm not sure what to say. I think that things could have gone wrong in so many ways on the last occasion, considering the extra... erm... baggage you were carrying.

I would just be thankful for that and stop interrogating the poor man. What answer could he possibly give that would be right? Also, it's not a skill that he could have practised, like the game where you have to put your hand into a drawstring cloth bag and identify the item by touch alone.

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 13:18:27

schro I wondered the same myself!
Either way I was so speechless I still haven't thought of a come back.

OnTheBottomWithAStringOfTinsel Thu 06-Dec-12 13:14:10

x posted with your second post!

OnTheBottomWithAStringOfTinsel Thu 06-Dec-12 13:13:28

Flojo was it you who 'lost' your mooncup and 'found' it in the usual place, after DTD with him??

If so grin grin grin - can't believe he said that!

bumhead Thu 06-Dec-12 13:12:57

No I haven't.

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Thu 06-Dec-12 13:12:51

shock

Cheeky sod!

So, do you think the mooncup ermm, tightened the space?

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 13:12:23

bumhead u had to have read my other thread re the missing mooncup.

GordonIsAMor0n Thu 06-Dec-12 13:09:56

I'm kinda speechless too.

bumhead Thu 06-Dec-12 13:08:58

What does that have to do with Mooncups?

FlojoHoHoHo Thu 06-Dec-12 12:51:38

So 2 glasses of wine later (yes it doesn't take much to get me tiddly) last night I asked him "so did u notice anything different when we erm ya know?"
He said "no not really, different how? Its not like we have done it before"
I bottled it with "oh I don't know, just different"
"No".
Later when we were at it
He pipes up mid thrust "I think I know what u meant, you've got DCs, its bound to be different"
Me, speechless.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now