Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

As a femaley womany type how do I show a guy I fancy him?

(214 Posts)
SoleSource Sat 24-Nov-12 16:33:59

Help!!

AnyFucker Sun 25-Nov-12 14:21:21

He had his hand over his mouth ? Perhaps he has halitosis, poor chap. I think you need to get a bit nearer and rule that out before this goes any further. After you have established he is single of course smile

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 14:30:07

Lol!!!

I can wear a mask lol and breathing apparatus.

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 25-Nov-12 17:15:57

You need to fish for information with out him knowing you are fishing. It's skill I do not possess

RumbleGreen Sun 25-Nov-12 17:24:47

Or you could get someone else to do the fishing and report back. A male friend would be best for this plus his more likely to be truthful.

Friend "I bet driving all those kids drives you crazy"
Potential DP"haha the kids are not that bad nice pun btw"
Friend "Really? You must be a really relaxed bloke bet your missus likes that"
Potential DP " don't have a missus"

Sorted.

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 17:33:22

No friends sad

We need a bus driver rap fanjo.lol

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 25-Nov-12 17:37:38

Easy now sexy bus driver
Do you a girlfriend or wife?
Coz for you I'd buy a day rider
Let's go out it will be the night of your life
Come see my four poster
Turn me on like the bus
Make me hot like a just used toaster
Do what you want with me I won't kick up a fuss

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 25-Nov-12 17:38:41

Best I could do at short notice grin

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 17:38:53

Lmao!!

You got skillz Fanjo

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 17:48:15

Yo Mr sexy bus driver
You know I do
A lot of favours for a fiver
But for you I iz free
You know I don't lie
Most drivers know me

AnyFucker Sun 25-Nov-12 17:48:26

omg...the man will run away screaming grin

I hope it goes well tomorrow smile

I am trying to think if I've ever been in a relationship where I haven't done the asking, or a least given them a perfect opportunity to ask me out. I used to go out with friends every so often when I had some and they were gorgeous girls, and I - well I was always the confident, funny, bubbly least physically attractive one. I could hold a decent conversation and was approachable - I have never failed to 'pull'

So, I wouldn't worry about your size. Being magazine style perfect is really attractive for all 10 minutes but if there's nothing else there then the interest soon fades. I think someone's personality can make a huge difference to their attractiveness. A beautiful looking person with a nasty personality soon becomes ugly and an average looking person with a good heart can be the most beautiful person in the world to you.

Disclaimer:

I have not been out 'on the pull' for a very long time and don't think I have quite the same confidence levels that I used too. Plus, I am to old now to even entertain the thought of chatting to a drunken sleaze looking to get into my knickers. I am going to stay a man free zone.

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 25-Nov-12 17:54:13

Last time I went out on the pull I went to a pub as my mate said a rugby team were coming in.

I got dressed up quite nice and went up. The rugby players were there but the last time they played rugby I wasn't even born!

InNeedOfBrandy Sun 25-Nov-12 17:59:43

Lol sp! Tea splitter then.

YY to personality and horrible drunk sleezes that just want your knickers off.

I'm quite jealous of you sole I love having a crush, <scans dadsnet> nope lol

I'm feeling all wistful remember past nights out now. I am the worlds worst dancer but used to show off my groovy moves regardless. I couldn't be arsed with the effort of getting dressed up now though, and its cold out! Last time I went out (over a year ago) I took my coat with me and ended up having to hold it all night, no way was I wandering round looking for a taxi going blue with cold <old> and I wore trousers. Everyone else had dresses on - but it was October FFS. Felt very out of place and there were to many 18 year old teeny boppers getting drunk on wkd blue and lots of happy 18th birthday announcements. And I didn't recognise the music. Plus I don't drink and get increasing annoyed with being around drunk people. I am such a miserable shrew!

I would rather stay home and watch merlin with a multipack of Doritos. And I'm not even 30 yet. There is no hope for me.

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 18:25:26

Lol AF he prob will anyway, I'm no oil painting.

Thanks Dinosaur, ooh gawd it'd be the talk of the playground.

I clearly haven't thought this through. But he seems different from the others. Quite middle class and I reckon he does this as a job he doesn't really need for the disabled kids.

Oh Lord I'm such a derr brain.

Lol SP

Anyway a crush is nice.

I

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 19:49:15

I'm nervous I'm scared
It's really quite absurd
Asking aman out
For me is really unheard
Whenever I see him
I just wanna shout
Lets go ti the chippy
Then get your penis out

-<common as muck>

AnyFucker Sun 25-Nov-12 19:56:24

"let's go the chippy

and get your penis out"

classy, very classy grin

AViewfromtheFridge Sun 25-Nov-12 20:03:53

Although I would quite like
For us to hit it off with a bang
Watch out for spitting fat:
You don't want to burn your wang!

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 20:16:34

Thank you AF grin

Fridge lol!!!

Right AnyFucker you've asked for it smile

Hey Mr bus driver
Have you got a single mate?
Preferably a trucker
For me friend AnyFucker
Must have one brown arm
One white arm
No need for the charm
She's AnyFucker's lmao!!

AnyFucker Sun 25-Nov-12 20:21:43

hehe

if I am ever single, I shall come looking for your help...until then,you are on your own mate grin

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 20:24:06

Do you think I should open an executive dating agency? Chippy vouchers should tempt the punters.

AnyFucker Sun 25-Nov-12 20:26:11

let's see how it goes with Busman tomorrow before you get any ideas of dating agencies smile

AViewfromtheFridge Sun 25-Nov-12 20:29:48

You can write me a poem sole! I fancy a hot new young maaaaaan at work. However, he's quite clearly a feckless player, and I work with his mum. I don't know if he likes chips though. Shall I have a crack at him anyway??

SoleSource Sun 25-Nov-12 20:35:54

Go for it fridge!!!

How will you go about it?

Is he a bus driver?

<suspicious>

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sun 25-Nov-12 20:42:40

I think I'm going to grow a fanjo and talk to the gorgeous man in the phone shop near me. I've done a finger scan so not married. Just need to scope out of he hasa partner.

Last time I went there was this lovely looking fella who was smiling and waving at me. I started to walk towards him smiling. Then his boyfriend ran past me and kissed him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now