Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

A Sex Question......

(400 Posts)
moonblushtomato Fri 23-Nov-12 22:18:40

DH has a bee in his bonnet (or underpants) that we are not having enough sex. Just wondered what the going rate is these days?
We are in on our early 40s, have been married for nearly 8 years and have 3DCs aged 15, 6 and 4.
btw we are averaging about once a week which I'm quite happy with.

AnyFucker Sat 24-Nov-12 17:37:09

Are you happy to be woken up in this way ? Every single time ? At what point do you wake ? Caressing, nuzzling ? Or penetration before you are fully wet ?

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 17:42:16

some times it is annoying because i was having a lovely sleep but then i have to get up to clean up after!! depends, he doesnt caress or nuzzle me he usually just pulls my bottoms down and rubs some lube on me ( i suffer from vaginal dryness) and then has sex with me. so i sometimes wake when he pulls down my pants if it cold, or when he is penetrating me.

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 17:43:46

Oh god sad

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 17:44:27

Slloooome don't you realise how wrong that is? Its sex without consent. He is using your sleeping body as a sex toy.

AnyFucker Sat 24-Nov-12 17:45:14

That is sex without consent. Or, to give it it's legal definition, rape.

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 17:50:04

it is not rape! i dont mind, just can be irritating when i then have to get up to clean up after.

AnyFucker Sat 24-Nov-12 17:53:16

I think you will find, by definition, it is rape.

I understand you don't want to think your husband is raping you, but he is.

I suggest you buy him a Blow Up Doll with orifices for him to wank into for Xmas. Then you can get some kip.

nellyjelly Sat 24-Nov-12 17:55:37

Once a week..... My DH would count himself lucky!

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 17:55:43

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Newshoesplease Sat 24-Nov-12 17:57:14

Yes, bless him. It's adorable really- like a horny mutt. How romantic.

AnyFucker Sat 24-Nov-12 17:57:16

You are on a wind up. No-one is that stupid, surely.

Newshoesplease Sat 24-Nov-12 17:58:28

Agreed af

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 17:58:58

slooomeee - please start respecting yourself. His 'needs' are not so great that he has to rape you. And yes, it is rape as you cannot consent as you are unconcious. It doesn't matter if you consent after. You need to do so before. This is not right and it isn't normal.

It makes me so sad because my ex did it to me, and at the time I thought it was normal and okay. It isn't.

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 17:59:16

I think its a windup but didn't want to say

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 18:00:20

i have always found you to be very rude anyfucker. why are you calling me stupid? this is how my marriage works. he gets very jealous and upset at the thought of me with previous partners, and having sex with me, sort of helps him remember i am his.

AnyFucker Sat 24-Nov-12 18:00:23

Reported to HQ and not engaging any further.

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 18:01:50

i guess that consent is implied because it has been ok every other time he has done it.

i suppose if after the first time i had told him that i didnt want him to do it then he would not do it again.

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 18:03:02

i am a regular on here! why had you reported me? because you dont like how my marriage works?

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 18:03:16

Me and AnyFucker have had our disagreements but I wouldn't say she is rude, she's just straight forward smile

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 18:03:43

Sillooome - please please just have a think about it

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 18:04:06

how is calling me stupid NOT rude?

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 18:05:41

how is what he is doing not rape?

Perception maybe.

Newshoesplease Sat 24-Nov-12 18:07:52

You're happy for someone to penetrate you while you're asleep, but you take great offence at getting called "stupid" on an Internet forum? I would take a step back and reevaluate some aspects of your life.

<wanders off to another thread>

sllloooomee Sat 24-Nov-12 18:09:04

it is not just someone, he is my husband!

GhostShip Sat 24-Nov-12 18:09:22

Being your husband does not give him the right to do that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now