Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Fetish clubs

(28 Posts)
Littlechangeforthis Mon 19-Nov-12 19:06:21

Firstly, apologies for posting here, though it's probably more "appropriate" for chat, I really cant be bothered with the troll callers.

I have name-changed(ob) as have a few friends in RL on here.

So. Fetish clubs. "proper ones" I hope

Can someone tell me about them. What it's like. How full on/ what to expect?

Dp and I have been together about 9 months, and are both pretty sexually adventurous ( me more so after being in a celibate relationship for 4 years)

So this has been mentioned, and we are both pretty curious, although neither of us are into swapping. I would like to go, explore, see if it's for me/us, but I'm worried that I would stick out like a sore thumb/get it wrong/end up bound and gagged for all eternity.

Any pointers, experience would be great, am thinking some where like torture garden, but ob it's a bit less straight forward than searching on trip advisor.

Thanks

Littlechangeforthis Mon 19-Nov-12 23:15:31

I presume you knew he was on there?

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Mon 19-Nov-12 23:20:16

Yes but I haven't taken the time to read his "likes" in a long time... I'm shocked now even after a few years!

SirBoobALot See, that's what I am worried about... What would we wear? Am I going to be scared witless or come across loads of FetLife cock on profile types?

I actually think it is FetLife that has put me off the idea of going to a club because I have encountered so many sleazy dickheads.

You've made me want to go a bit. smile

rotaquota Tue 20-Nov-12 10:35:06

Fetlife is good for finding local munches and events. I recommend you get to know some people at a munch (a vanilla meet-up, just for chat, usually at a pub) and get a feel for the etiquette before you go to a full-on play club. Then when you do attend a club, you know people there and have already earned a bit of trust and will get advice & looked after a bit. A good play-club has strict rules on consent and will throw out people who interfere in scenes or harass anyone, so look for clearly set out policies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now