Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

If your ex...

(129 Posts)
Pickles77 Sat 17-Nov-12 20:33:04

Suddenly decided to tell you he wanted to try again with your 9 week old baby after he made you leave at 24 weeks pregnant to go back to your parents, and leave your job. Whilst he spent your pregnancy in bed with someone you hate, what would you do?

Especially if you had just met someone wonderful else

With no deceleration of love or anything.

I really hope you agree with the four letter phrase with the last word ending off I just directed at him

Pickles77 Fri 23-Nov-12 17:10:46

Sensitive- taking offence to an outrageous comment by the narc

Pickles77 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:39:00

The fact he hasn't contacted anyone to ask how DD is says it all really doesn't it.

Next bloody drama will me being unreasonable selfish and horrible about Christmas <rolls eyes> wink

Anniegetyourgun Fri 23-Nov-12 21:04:41

I hope you're looking forward to it, Pickles!

Pickles77 Fri 23-Nov-12 21:06:19

I cant wait because I can assure you I will be whatever he would like to call me as we are going knowhere!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now