Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Feeling a bit blue :(

(7 Posts)
OhEmGee25 Sat 17-Nov-12 17:22:32

I know I know. I'm just inpatient grin

AnnaFurLact1c Sat 17-Nov-12 15:19:07

Well, if he is on board, he's 'the one' and you've talked about it loads... what exactly is the problem?!?

OhEmGee25 Sat 17-Nov-12 15:17:23

Oh I'm 100% certain he's the one. And we've discussed marriage and babies loads, I know he wants it all. I'm just inpatient, broody as hell and Christmas approaching is bringing it all home.

dequoisagitil Sat 17-Nov-12 14:08:27

It's not irrational, but it may not be the right time/situation.

If it's mostly the fact everyone else seems to have what you want right now, rather being sure it's the right time & this man you want to be married to and have a baby with, then I'd hold off and just know that it's what you want for the future.

Milkandlotsandlotsofwine Sat 17-Nov-12 14:05:43

I don't think there's anything irrational if wanting to get married and have another baby. Have you told your DP how you feel?

AnnaFurLact1c Sat 17-Nov-12 14:00:09

Weel, no. There is nothing irrational about wanting to be married and having another child.

Can you talk with your DP? i'm sure he would be happy to chat it through with you and he'd want to know if you were feeling down.

OhEmGee25 Sat 17-Nov-12 13:56:59

Just a silly thing but it seems like everyone around me is either pregnant, just had a baby, engaged or just got married. And I'm not!

I have a lovely dp and a beautiful toddler from a previous relationship so I know I should be grateful which I am. I'd just love to get engaged and have another baby. Irrational aren't I?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now