Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Should i keep the photos?

(8 Posts)
HairyGrotter Mon 08-Oct-12 07:56:12

Yes, keep the photo. I have photos of DD's father (he's never met her, never will by all accounts) to show her when she asks. I think it's good for them to have some 'view' of where they come from smile

It isn't stalkerish at all, it's your childs father.

DoIDare Mon 08-Oct-12 07:53:32

Yes, put them away with any nice souvenir of your time together, so your dc can see (s)he came from a time of happiness and affection. Even if dp turned out to be a git.

ScaryBOOAlot Mon 08-Oct-12 01:03:08

You don't sound like a stalker, you sound like someone who wants the best for her child. Yes, I'd keep all the pictures. Then you have them for if / when you son asks when he is older.

xmasevebundle Mon 08-Oct-12 00:47:14

Should i keep another of him.

smirking after we broke up? Very bittersweet but its the only photo i could get. Hes alone in the photo.

I sound a stalkerhmm

I do have photos of him and friends, which i am tempted to keep to so i have 'more' to show him...

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 08-Oct-12 00:44:07

Yes, keep the one photo, your ds will want to know in future.

NatashaBee Mon 08-Oct-12 00:42:43

Yes, I would keep a copy for him.

NewNames Mon 08-Oct-12 00:42:04

Yes, I would.

xmasevebundle Mon 08-Oct-12 00:39:22

There is a photo of me and exp, only one i have my own facebook. There was a few on other peoples but we are no longer friends..

We are both smiling.

Im pg with his son, do i keep this to show me and him dad together?

We will never back together and he quotes 'i wont be around bar my money'

Do i print photos off and keep from for a later date for my son as i would want to show him who is 'real' dad is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now