Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

This thread is for the lovely lady in Lush yesterday, but anyone can pop in and say hi!

(18 Posts)
LilQueenie Sat 06-Oct-12 23:45:26

I love lush.

oh honey I'd never attack a customer with something offensive...

Iodine Sat 06-Oct-12 23:34:08

Bumping for the lush lady and wishing the sales staff in lush would leave people alone when they walk in instead of dragging them over to sniff some awful product.

I like some of their stuff but only on my terms, I don't want it shoved in my face! And they always choose things that smell awful to show me and I just cannot fake liking it.

BellaTata Sat 06-Oct-12 19:36:11

I like the odd sniff when I walk past.

SomePeopleSayImBonkers Sat 06-Oct-12 17:23:07

Another bump for the Lush lady!

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Fri 05-Oct-12 21:43:51

A sweetly fragrant lushy bump. Hope you find her!

Doha Fri 05-Oct-12 21:41:54

The smells that waft out of Lush causes my asthma to flare up. I generally run past the shop holding my breath grin

Beckamaw Fri 05-Oct-12 20:52:37

I like Lush very much too. grin
BUMP!

Agreed. Lush is too smelly for me.

Jellykat Fri 05-Oct-12 20:18:16

No Mardy you're not alone, IMO the smell in Lush is equivalent to Lynx anti perspirant. < boak >

Wolfiefan Fri 05-Oct-12 19:28:52

YES!!!

MardyBra Fri 05-Oct-12 19:21:07

Am I the only one who can't stand the smell of Lush? confused

Wolfiefan Fri 05-Oct-12 19:20:09

Not me but IME everyone in Lush is lovely. Hope she sees this.

MardyBra Fri 05-Oct-12 19:18:41

Thanks Stand. It sounds like you had a lovely connection with this woman. Hopefully she'll find you on here.

Ah thanks Captain and MardyBra - great name that works on so many levels, ha!

I'm crossing my fingers...

MardyBra Fri 05-Oct-12 16:27:45

a little bump for the lush lady

CaptainHoratioWragge Fri 05-Oct-12 16:22:53

I hope she finds this thread!

Ey up.
This thread is to say hello to the lady I met yesterday, we had a lot of things in common with regard to abusive parents, families, and having children and even grandchildren of our own, and how our experience affects that. What can we do about it? Are there positive things to be taken from such negative experiences? Are these poisonous individuals still in our lives? How do we deal with them?

I told my new friend about mumsent, the stately homers, and the support I have found on here - mumsnet is my 'extended' family! I hope she sees this and comes and says hello! smile

Love
StandYourGround
XXXXXXX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now