Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I'm quite happy with a jar of Branstons

(1000 Posts)
LouP19 Wed 22-Aug-12 09:53:20

Morning all.

Talking of Toast Toppers, he took 2 tins of that as well. Yes, really.

My pantry is now full of Heinz cheese ravioli and Tesco sausage and beans.

smile

sugarice Wed 22-Aug-12 09:55:12

Morning Lou, hope you had a half decent sleep. How are you today?

Servalan Wed 22-Aug-12 09:55:57

Good morning Lou - lovely to see you on a shiney new thread smile How are you feeling this morning?

juneau Wed 22-Aug-12 09:56:20

I would LOVE to know what his OW thinks about him turning up with all these random foodstuffs, teaspoons, buckets, tools, etc. She must have a pretty big house for him to store it all in ...

MovingGal Wed 22-Aug-12 09:57:34

Good morning Lou. Sending good vibes your way.

SleepyFergus Wed 22-Aug-12 09:58:27

Hi Lou, delurking to wish you good luck. And hopefully a nonsense thread this time around.

aftereight Wed 22-Aug-12 09:59:31

Morning Lou
Your resilience and sense of humour will get you through this you know grin
Hope today is a much better day for you than yesterday..

PeshwariNaan Wed 22-Aug-12 09:59:47

Morning Lou. Hope you are feeling a bit better today after your difficult day yesterday. I hope that you are able to get some counselling re: your difficult decision. We are all rooting for you here. xx

Ambergold Wed 22-Aug-12 10:00:59

Good Morning, love the thread title. smile

jumpingjackhash Wed 22-Aug-12 10:01:14

Hi Lou, how are you feeling today?

aha there we are!!!!

Morning Lou! have been lurking looking for a Branston title to pop up!

Hope the slightly hysterical end of last nights thread made you smile just a little after the nastiness of the day in general for you.

I just did a screen-splutter of tea over the Toast Toppers, you couldn't make it up could you. Another one for The Book. I can see a mini-series out of this.

SO a nice shiny POSITIVE thread for today, hope you got some sleep Lou how was the ncie new beddding?

maxmillie Wed 22-Aug-12 10:06:21

excellent title again Lou!

MadBusLady Wed 22-Aug-12 10:06:35

Morning Lou and all!

One day at a time and all that. You WILL get through this, you are so strong, and sounding stronger every day. The doubt about all the outcomes from finances to difficult decision must be the worst thing, but you are doing everything you can about it every day - you can't do any more.

(Re: your decision-making, large bits of A2 paper + coloured felt-tip pens + trusted family have never let me down even on the most serious things. It's amazing how much is in your head that you don't quite capture until you get it down on paper.)

LouP19 Wed 22-Aug-12 10:08:50

Some good news. Mum rang the GP, yesterday was a big mistake on their part. They couldn't apologise enough. I am entitled to emergency free counselling. I have to go in this morning, see another female doctor, who will refer me asap.

Work are being so patient with me, I'm all over the place.

TeamEdward Wed 22-Aug-12 10:09:21

Hi Lou!
I've missed your last two threads - you have so much support here and the threads fill up quickly! Hope you are doing well and feeling strong.

I love Branston too. Especially in a toasted cheese sandwich.

sugarice Wed 22-Aug-12 10:11:29

Great news regarding the counselling after that cock up!

atosilis Wed 22-Aug-12 10:11:36

That's brilliant news! Hope you have a much better day today. :-)

moomoo1967 Wed 22-Aug-12 10:11:48

morning LouP love the thread title smile

lunar1 Wed 22-Aug-12 10:14:06

Thank goodness you mum phoned them, hopefully you will get you counselling quickly. It will be good for you to have a neutral sounding board to help you sort your thoughts out before you have to make any decisions.

Its great that work are being so good with you, how much of the details do they know about what he has done? I bet the are not happy with him at all.

jumpingjackhash Wed 22-Aug-12 10:14:20

That's good news indeed!

lubeybooby Wed 22-Aug-12 10:15:19

Morning Lou

I really want some cheese ravioli now...

Figgygal Wed 22-Aug-12 10:16:05

Morning I'm really glad they are going to help after yesterday and that work are being supportive.

How far gone are you now have you had scan yet? ? I may have missed that

PeshwariNaan Wed 22-Aug-12 10:16:22

Thank goodness they are rectifying the situation!

lubeybooby Wed 22-Aug-12 10:16:39

Cross posted... good news about the counselling, I hope it helps make things clearer for you

MadBusLady Wed 22-Aug-12 10:18:03

Oh excellent news!

Work are being patient with you because they know you're basically a sound, nice person who needs slack at the moment but won't take the piss, I imagine. smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.