Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Startingagain trying to move forward, without nightmare EXP

(783 Posts)
startingagain88 Tue 15-May-12 14:46:41

New thread for my ongoing journey of trying to detached from my nightmare, exp while trying to hold on to my sanity sad

Old thread here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/1437647-Starting-Again-Moving-Forward-Onwards-and-Upwards

Thermalsocks Wed 06-Mar-13 11:02:51

Wow! Thanks for updating Starting. Often wonder about you.
You are doing so well.
So pleased you haven't given in to Arsewipe! grin grin

oldwomaninashoe Wed 06-Mar-13 11:55:40

Thank you for updating, for a while there I was worried that you might go back to him.
Good for you and well done, I'm so pleased that you have been strong.
Here's to you and a fun filled future wine

Sugarice Wed 06-Mar-13 12:10:37

Fab update and brilliant to hear the optimism in the way you've written your post, you sound great!

Xales Wed 06-Mar-13 14:05:52

Great to hear you are doing well.

I remember your first posts and the heartache.

All the firsts are now out the way, valentines, birthdays christmas. You will have a great life from now on.

He was in your life a long long time it is not surprising you still look back.

springyhop Thu 07-Mar-13 23:18:15

fabulous update - thanks so much for letting us know how you are smile

the worst is out of the way (and, sheesh, was it the worst?!). It's all up from now. It may not be a straight upward tragectory, but life isn't like that eh. It'll be ups and downs BUT all going in the upward direction. As you have seen [smile ] smile

YOu've done so well to get through this year. Bravo, biggest round of applause

<thunderous applause> <cheers> <pom poms>

Midwife99 Fri 08-Mar-13 08:19:57

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing so well!! Wow is it really a whole year? thanks

Januarymadness Sun 17-Mar-13 22:17:37

just seen this.grin grin grin grin grin

glad you are doing so well. Cant believe it is a whole year! Goes to show how strong you are.

Well done, you are doing brilliantly. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now