Will it be porridge or curtains for Knob? Await a sensible and sensitive ending to That Storyline on The Archers thread.

(1000 Posts)
PseudoBadger Sat 19-Mar-16 16:54:24

Threads are moving so fast! Will this thread be here to welcome SOK?

BYOSnowman Sat 19-Mar-16 16:55:50

Let's hope so! Good, straight to the point title!!

BYOSnowman Sat 19-Mar-16 16:57:53

As in I hope we don't keep filling threads in three days rather than I hope sok comes super early! Poor kid - going to have enough problems given who he gets half his dna from.

If rob gets sent down do we think we will get a piblic service story on grandparents rights?

sunnydayinmay Sat 19-Mar-16 16:58:27

Marking place!

SexNamesRFab Sat 19-Mar-16 17:02:03

What happened to everyday cuntery?

Pipbin Sat 19-Mar-16 17:04:08

Just checking in.

So, while we wait, what does everyone sing to the theme tune? (I assume we all sing). In my kitchen at the moment it's 'we all know that Rob's cunt, we know he's an arsehole'. Where as DH sings 'Everyone's a Nazi now'.

EBearhug Sat 19-Mar-16 17:11:09

I don't sing anything.
<slinks away from thread>

BoreOfWhabylon Sat 19-Mar-16 17:16:46

I don't sing, I just dum de dum, but I do like the Pipbin Family songs.

Thanks, as always, Pseudo.

redshoeblueshoe Sat 19-Mar-16 17:24:30

Porridge or curtains - excellent. Thanks Psuedo

Gruach Sat 19-Mar-16 17:26:22

Well done as always Pseudoflowers

Let's hope for an equally timely resolution for Helen.

PseudoBadger Sat 19-Mar-16 17:27:21

Stored for future reference SexNames

PseudoBadger Sat 19-Mar-16 17:27:57

Love the lyrics Pipbin!

Eastpoint Sat 19-Mar-16 17:28:45

Thank you Pseudo. I favour curtains over porridge everytime <old-fashioned>.

VinceNoirLovesHowardMoon Sat 19-Mar-16 17:30:52

Porridge gets my vote

Icouldbeknitting Sat 19-Mar-16 17:33:46

Thank you "Pseudo*.

Thank you Pipbin because I will now not be able to listen to the tune without matching it to your lyrics. The tune is all I'm getting at the moment as that's when I switch off.

SeekEveryEveryKnownHidingPlace Sat 19-Mar-16 17:47:25

I reckon we'll be eating (grass fed) Easter eggs to a new thread, at this rate!

PseudoBadger Sat 19-Mar-16 18:32:49

I think my lyrics will be:

We all know that Rob's a cunt
He's a fucking bastard
When will Helen make the call
We all know she should?

PatBot thinks he's great
Will it be too late
For his just desserts?

We all know that Rob's a cunt
What will Helen do?

Pipbin Sat 19-Mar-16 18:35:26

I would like to point out that 'Everyone's a Nazi Now' was a letter to Viz years ago.
I also make sure that I tell DH that I know the people who play the Sunday theme every time we hear it. It pisses him off no end. He hates the Archers.

GypsyFl0ss Sat 19-Mar-16 18:45:28

Thankyou for the new thread Pseudo .
Loving the lyrics from both you and Pipbin .

I've promised my Ma that the end is nigh and we are in for a redemptive easter motif. Hopefully grin.

drspouse Sat 19-Mar-16 19:20:18

Pipbin so who does play the Sunday theme?

I used to be disappointed at Saturday teatime that there wasn't any Archers. Now I'm just relieved.

DadDadDad Sat 19-Mar-16 19:21:53

In answer to someone at the end of the last thread, this is the 49th thread. Thanks, Pseudo! We'll be on 50 by Easter at this rate.

Boomingmarvellous Sat 19-Mar-16 19:33:09

So nice to have a TA free night smile. Won't be catching up tomorrow as I used to as I can't take much more.

Knob is going to push Hellin over once arse is gone and bring on early labour. Hellin will cling to knob again in her distress at having another prem and forget all the shite. For a while.

SliceOfLime Sat 19-Mar-16 19:49:34

Hello lovely shiny new thread! Thank you Pseudo

Swirling I think you're right about Pip, we rarely see her mixed in with others in the village, I hadn't thought about the generation age gap before but it's a good point. How old is she, 21? 22?

SliceOfLime Sat 19-Mar-16 19:51:42

PS I vote porridge for knob, he has to be arrested, go to court, hear all his vile behaviour made public, know how pathetic he is and that everyone despises him, and then be locked up.

DoctorTwo Sat 19-Mar-16 20:41:00

Porridge for (and no wiping his) Knob (on the curtains) is what I want for TA Easter. This SL is generating loads of interest and therefore can't resolve itself yet, though I heartily hope it does.

This thread is not accepting new messages.