Oh Roy, I can't thank you enough, you were amazing - repository for Ambridge SW smut innuendos

(9 Posts)
babybarrister Fri 11-Jul-14 14:16:34

that was said by Shula re escaping horse ....

And then we have Jill noticing Lizzie looks 'brighter' grin

And then 'young Freddy sees something he should not ...'

I know this is cheeky starting a new thread when I am a newcomer, but the smutty comments just keep on coming re Rotaboy and Lizzie ...

polyhymnia Fri 11-Jul-14 14:21:58

What did young Freddy see?

babybarrister Fri 11-Jul-14 14:23:40

Don't know yest - tonight we will find out!

WanderingOakensHoohoo Fri 11-Jul-14 14:38:41

Lizzie - 'too many balls in the air...'

Pinkrose1 Sat 12-Jul-14 21:12:41

When they were starting the tent thing and before the deed was done Roy says 'wrap yourself around this' shock. ................he was referring to a drink but ...for heavens sake SW!

Icimoi Wed 16-Jul-14 20:19:33

Babybarrister, I'm amazed you haven't posted your comments about today's nauseating episode on this thread. However, to recap:

Radio interviewer: "Is she a hard task mistress?"

Roy: "I think we complement each other very well"

Mind you, it was even worse when Roy stopped the double entendres and went straight for rhapsodising about how he wanted to nuzzle Lizzie's neck or whatever it was. My mind is mercifully blanking out the full horror.

babybarrister Wed 16-Jul-14 20:54:22

I know, I know ...! I thought other thread was getting more traffic!

Particularly amusing was when Lizzie was asked if she wouLd go to a festival again with Roy that it was not an experience she wanted to repeat ....

Lizzie and Roy - it is never going to happen - no way will Lady Lizzie go public with rotaboy

Icimoi Fri 18-Jul-14 11:36:08

Adam: "Charlie - I do everything he asks. But it never seems to satisfy him. Just what is it I'm supposed to do to make him happy?"

daisychain01 Sun 20-Jul-14 11:00:38

Have the SWs been on the Grundy cider or summut??? I have been catching up on recent episodes and I can't believe they have paired up Lizzie and Rotaboy OMG That is too far-fetched!

And going off on a tangent ..... "how to ruin Annie's Song and Islands in the Stream in one brief episode" envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now