Did anyone listen to the last episode of Cabin Pressure?

(10 Posts)
TheTravellingLemon Sat 10-May-14 10:41:43

What a cliffhanger! I hope Martin takes the job and marries the princess! I'm such a soppy romantic!

Redcliff Sun 11-May-14 18:13:49

It was brilliant - funny and sad all at the same time. The whole geeky ness that was the interview, the bit at the end where he confuses Arthur - so well written and acted. I want him to take the job but don't want him to leave so torn .

Wellwellwell3holesintheground Sun 11-May-14 18:15:04

I'm still recovering from fizz buzz. I'll listen now.

TheTravellingLemon Sun 11-May-14 20:04:04

I will be at a loss. I listen on iplayer every friday morning and look forward to it all week (a bit of a saddo). What will I do? Reruns of Old Harry's Game I guess.

Wellwellwell3holesintheground Sun 11-May-14 22:12:30

Dammit, I'd heard that one before. Think I must have missed the majority of the series first time round and not registered these were repeats. Can't wait for the 45 minute special although sad it will all be over. Such a funny programme.

TheTravellingLemon Mon 12-May-14 18:11:19

Ahh the disappointment! I feel your pain.

Redcliff Thu 15-May-14 22:39:34

Old Harry's game is pretty fan but not as good .

TeaandCake Sun 18-May-14 22:40:24

Bloody hell! I saw the thread title and thought I'd somehow missed the last special edition one (Zurich), phew!

As you were.

notaflamingclue Tue 20-May-14 16:07:43

Phew, panic attack here too. Anyone know when the last last last one is on?

picnicbasketcase Tue 20-May-14 16:14:17

I don't think it's been announced yet but I've heard Christmas Eve mentioned? Long time to wait though sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now