6 months of The Archers to listen to....

(6 Posts)
SmellyMince Sat 15-Mar-14 01:46:06

I have been an avid fan of The Archers for a good few years now, but due to circumstances beyond my control (technological gadget kerfuffles being one), I fell so far behind with it that that I don't know whos still alive, whos dead, or whos shagging whos brother's cousin's girlfriend...Anyway, I have my tablet fixed now but what do I do? Do I -
a) Download the entire 6 months missed omnibuses and listen to the lot when I go on holiday?
b) Just read through all the catch-up blurbs from a blog somewhere.
c) Just listen to the current episodes because nothing probably happened in 6 months anyway??

Tmrgl Mon 17-Mar-14 21:43:08

An orgy of omnibuses.

sittingatmydesk Mon 17-Mar-14 21:45:55

Just pick up where you are now. smile

GrendelsMum Tue 18-Mar-14 08:20:18

I think you ought to try and get in on the Rob-Helen saga, just so you can groan along with the rest of us. About 2 months worth of omnibuses?

SmellyMince Thu 20-Mar-14 00:08:37

GrendelsMum
Good god, is that still going on? [co Ok Im downloading the missed omnibuses now...and catchup listening shall commence in bed in 20 minutes grin

SmellyMince Sun 30-Mar-14 14:17:13

Almost caught up, just three more to listen to then I can join in the current Archers chat grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now