any 'Feedback' fans...

(7 Posts)
NetworkGuy Wed 22-Jan-14 18:22:20

... annoyed that it is only an intermittent show in the schedule ?

... and particularly when "the media" gets their show every Wednesday, year round! 'Feedback' is comment from listeners and surely at least as important, especially when most of those listeners are paying one way or another for 'The Media Show' as well as 'Feedback' !

I thought 'Feedback' used to be on more often, when Chris Dunkley was the presenter, but I could be wrong.

Lomaamina Wed 29-Jan-14 21:33:12

Agreed, but bearing in mind any criticism is brushed off with a dismissive "we know best and never apologise" it's a big of a wasted of time.

NetworkGuy Thu 30-Jan-14 20:54:06

Feel sure a few have admitted they may have to rethink.

Mostly they dismiss audience views, but they simply cannot ignore or brush under the carpet many of the technical problems they have had (and those seem to have increased of late).

NetworkGuy Sat 22-Feb-14 20:02:24

Did I miss some "explosion" on yesterday's "Feedback" ?

Only ask because I was looking for the podcast today and then tried iPlayer and it's not available, so wondered if there was a big sweary row and they have decided to edit what is available for download compared with what went out on air smile

AchyFox Sat 08-Mar-14 14:15:46

It's always interesting to listen to the way the BBC continually fob off Feedback in interviews especially on technical issues.

R4 has gone seriously downhill in the last 10 years or so and it shines through in the vacuous and mealy-mouthed responses that they give on Feedback.

That said I don't see why they don't really pick apart their flakey answers, as a lot would clearly disintegrate on closer scrutiny.

Lomaamina Sat 08-Mar-14 20:30:06

It's available now NetworkGuy and that's quicker than last week's episode, which didn't appear till at least Sunday if memory serves me right.

And AchyFox I couldn't agree more (see my earlier post ^^)

NetworkGuy Wed 12-Mar-14 13:52:27

Yes, it was amazingly fast last week. I was shocked!!

Maybe it was in part because I suggested that if some other show's download was delayed by days they'd be "asking questions" on behalf of listeners.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now