Oh bollocks (archers related)

(8 Posts)
RavenVonChaos Sun 10-Nov-13 10:32:56

But social workers don't/shouldn't go meddling with neighbours even in the archers. Oh it's gonna drive me mad hmm

MissMilliment Sun 10-Nov-13 10:24:41

I suspect the Darrel storyline will be tied in with the radio 4 Christmas appeal for St Martin in the Fields which is a homeless charity. I think they also appeal on behalf of the vicars relief fund, another charity which helps people out with emergency grants if they are in dire straits.

I hope I'm wrong as I support the r4 appeal but really dislike it when storylines are manipulated to fit some non-archer-world agenda - ie chucking Nigel off the roof. Never forgiven them for that grin

Cindy34 Sun 10-Nov-13 10:16:36

Maybe the social worker will get involved with the Darrel issue, though not sure how. Do wonder how the Darrel storyline will be concluded.

Cindy34 Sun 10-Nov-13 10:12:59

Yeah, only joking. It's only once a year and we should change our schedules to remember those who lost their lives protecting our country now and in the past.

Cindy34 - I hope you were joking !

lottiegarbanzo Sun 10-Nov-13 10:09:15

Happens every year Cindy34, like clocks changing.

Cindy34 Sun 10-Nov-13 10:06:59

Tuned in at 10am for the usual Archers and what do I find, it's mostly over. What, how dare the BBC change the schedule.
It's bad enough that BBC1 schedule got messed with last night but messing with R4 schedule really is the last straw.

RavenVonChaos Sun 10-Nov-13 09:25:04

There's a bloody social worker in ambridge ffs

Asking loads of mosey questions and acting like a total freak at the bonfire.

Spoilt my Sunday morning hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now