Archers - has Brenda gone?

(14 Posts)
bigbadbarry Thu 10-Oct-13 13:36:10

Fabulous, time. Fingers crossed. And she will never have to talk about sausages again.

mummytime Thu 10-Oct-13 09:46:06

I love the idea of the new Brenda. Living in London. Maybe using her degree at last. Dripping in Diamonds. And having an amazingly exotic time.
She needs to learn Russian.

Then drop back in Ambridge for Christmas's etc., in her Rolls Royce/Bentley, wearing a fur coat (or ethically suitable equivalent), dripping diamonds, and obviously having far too good a time in the naughty world.

campion Sat 05-Oct-13 11:10:09

Couldn't give a toss about aa but if Brenda has gone-hooray.

That voice curdles milk.Tom is well shot of her.

bigbadbarry Fri 04-Oct-13 19:34:09

She is well shot of that Tom smile

MrsCornish Fri 04-Oct-13 17:03:11

no, they parted in a very mature way.

bigbadbarry Fri 04-Oct-13 16:53:05

Is all very confusing, this will teach me to go off on holiday without checking my itunes was saving the omnibuses properly!
So is Brenda his Kept Woman in London?

MrsCornish Fri 04-Oct-13 16:22:53

and promised to treat the poor people fairly. matt was involved with a separate deal and nearly got killed.

MrsCornish Fri 04-Oct-13 16:21:22

I got v confused, i don't think he was involved. but he was trying to do a land deal that would make loads of poor people homeless. he was very rich and powerful, and did actually luff her, and wanted her to stay with him, but she didn't like the way his business world worked. so he set her up in london.

bigbadbarry Fri 04-Oct-13 16:20:27

I see. Or perhaps in diamonds?!

MrsCornish Fri 04-Oct-13 16:18:51

The flat she stays in is owned by Russian no 1's friend, i don't imagine she's paying any rent.

bigbadbarry Fri 04-Oct-13 16:17:52

So was the original Russian something to do with the Matt fiasco?

bigbadbarry Fri 04-Oct-13 16:17:36

Aha, thank you!
Wonder how she can afford a flat in London without a job? Though hooray for her leaving Ambridge behind, the desired high-flying career was never going to happen there, was it.

LondonMother Fri 04-Oct-13 11:53:52

She's in London, BBB, but made a flying visit to Ambridge in the last week or so to dazzle all the yokels with her tales of life in the metropolis. She's not with the original Russian but she is sharing a flat with another one, I think. Trying to get a job in marketing. I didn't listen to AmEx but I gather Russian #1 gave her a diamond when they parted company.

bigbadbarry Thu 03-Oct-13 20:38:04

Am still trying to find time to listen to September omnibuses and ignoring the fact that I missed all summer. Has Brenda gone off with her Russian chappy or was he also a conman (and if the latter, where is Brenda now?)
Thanks ever so

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now