Selling the Bridge Farm herd

(9 Posts)
Songbird Thu 30-May-13 10:52:33

PMSL at Tony (aka The Human Dementor) being able to 'create a buzz' at the sale. God he's annoying at the moment, I actually found myself on Brine's side for once (listening to Tuesday's ep).

grants1000 Thu 30-May-13 12:48:13

Hilarious, the Human Dementor!! So true, plus Pat such a helicopter wife, parent & friend!

I did like the way Tony told Brian to sodd off and the fact Brian was surprised by it, his reaction priceless!

Does a cow sale need a buzz?

I liked the way Adam said "I bet Brian can doa mean hospital corner"

TallGiraffe Fri 31-May-13 07:43:12

Do Brine and Jenni not know about the sale yet? Are we heading for the mega dairy buying the cows, leading to much wailing and gnashing of teeth "but I want them to have grass and frolic in the fields" etc?

Songbird Fri 31-May-13 12:14:01

grants I work with a Human Dementor, nice chap but as soon as he opens his mouth all joy is sucked from the room!

I heartily enjoyed that whole convo between Tony (I'll also accept Eeyore!) and Brine. tall Oh my, I like that idea!

heghog Tue 04-Jun-13 07:38:48

tall was wondering that too after all the talk of Hungary etc.

choccyp1g Tue 04-Jun-13 10:12:25

I'm hoping the bridge farm cows end up in the mega dairy; with Pavel managing the herd.

Songbird Tue 04-Jun-13 11:09:11

ha!

RocknRollNerd Fri 07-Jun-13 17:43:46

I was thinking Pavel might be making a comeback when CreepyRob was asking about Eastern Europe.

The wonderfully organic, sensitive Bridge Farm cows ending up in the Mega Dairy would be delicious wouldn't it; especially as Pat is currently seeing £££s whenever she looks at her beloved cows grin

Campari Tue 18-Jun-13 07:23:49

I can see Rob sending someone down to buy the Bridge Farm herd...then Tony & Pat find out where they've gone & have a hissy fit.

Meanwhile...where exactly is Rob's "wife?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now