Right. I have two practical Archers questions that are really bothering me...

(80 Posts)
seeker Mon 27-May-13 08:12:56

1. Why do Pat and Helen never do the milking at Bridge Farm? Never? Even when it was a real problem after Tony's heart attack?

2. How on earth can Hayley and Mike's egg business be worth £4000? What is Josh actually buying?

StrangeGlue Fri 31-May-13 18:27:11

Went to a talk by Michael Fenton Stevens (Paul) and he said Nigel was killed off because the actor who played him he complained too much about not getting enough air time!

They don't get a retainer they just get paid for what they.

He also gave a spoiler about what happens with the Paul character but I won't share that on case he was fibbing/ it upsets people to know what's going to happen.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 31-May-13 18:27:22

TallGiraffe

Matt sent a heavy to send a message to Paul. Tom intervened and the message wasn't fully delivered! Paul told Tom it was an attempted mugging.

What?! when was this and how did I miss it? And how do Paul and Tom even know each toerhe/!?

TallGiraffe Fri 31-May-13 18:52:40

Wednesday, maybe, I'm a bit out of sync with podcasts. They don't know each other, Tom was going to a very important sausage meeting (or something)!

savoirfaire Fri 31-May-13 23:23:51

Tom just happened upon the mugging randomly. Doesn't know Paul. I think it was Wednesday.

ExcuseTypos Fri 31-May-13 23:28:33

I've missed it all this week.

Cannot wait for the catch up on Sunday. Stupidly excited!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now