What's Matt up to?

(9 Posts)
PureDeadBrilliant Sat 18-May-13 22:41:02

Thank you! Lillian and Paul in bed makes me feel a bit peculiar. And not in a good way.

C'mon Tiger, Puss needs you!

LondonMother Sat 18-May-13 22:15:51

PureDead, Lilian lied to Matt - she said she was off to spend the day with James in London (a working day! is that the best she could do?) but actually went to Watford to surprise Paul, who'd told her he would be working at home on Friday. When she arrived, she heard the tail end of a row between Paul and Celia, but unfortunately not enough of it to release that Paul is a bunny boiler. She was very sympathetic to Paul but meanwhile a little further up the street Celia dropped her keys and had them returned to her by a passer by who turned out to be .... Matt! He had presumably used the internet to track down Paul's home address and raced off immediately after Lilian to see if his suspicions were correct. Paul started moaning about not seeing enough of her so she rang Matt to say that she would be late back. Poor Matt [I can hardly believe I'm typing that] was of course sitting in his car watching her and planning his next move. I see that on the other Archers thread there is hope building that he will pay Darrell to murder Paul. I'm with those who think Darrell would never do it, but I'd pay good money myself to keep this storyline moving at the new brisk pace. I am very tired of hearing Lilian and Paul in bed or heading that way.

FriedSprout Sat 18-May-13 21:43:24

Matt's scaring me a bit now shock

PureDeadBrilliant Sat 18-May-13 21:38:08

What happened?!!!!

TallGiraffe Sat 18-May-13 19:00:39

I'm loving this storyline! Such a good episode yesterday.

BoreOfWhabylon Sat 18-May-13 12:54:21

Oooh, it's all going to get v Cain and Abel, isn't it? With an ageing Jezebel thrown in for good measure grin

LondonMother Sat 18-May-13 11:24:44

Hope so!

lljkk Sat 18-May-13 10:46:04

Do we think Matt witnessed Celia shouting at Paul?

LondonMother Sat 18-May-13 10:05:24

I was gripped by last night's goings on and hoping he'd confront the guilty pair, but no, we're in for another few weeks of 'will he... won't he' from the look of things. Lilian is despicable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now