Why is Lillian allowing this to happen?

(975 Posts)
PseudoBadger Wed 24-Apr-13 12:47:07

FFS Lil, he's just a bit on the side. If he pisses you off just bin him. Don't start sounding so downtrodden.

BoreOfWhabylon Fri 24-May-13 19:17:29

Aha! He's figured it out.

Patio time grin!

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 25-May-13 00:00:18

ppeatfruit

Anyone reckon they're setting the scene for Jack's death? sad

Hope Ilona feels guilty.

I dont think they'll put paul under the patio.

ppeatfruit Sat 25-May-13 08:30:17

Yes Olivia it sounded like there could be a reconciliation between Ilona and Darryl didn't it?

Also maybe like Paul could put himself round a tree in his car grin shock

Tommy Sat 25-May-13 08:44:19

I'm thinking now that the Paul beating will take place either just before they go to Turkey so Lil doesn't want to go (or has she had enough of Paul now after the stalking bit?) OR while they're away so she doesn't know until they get back. Or will she care now? Was the stalking/crazy driving thing the end for her?
confused

ppeatfruit Sat 25-May-13 08:55:45

If it isn't enough for her then the SWs will have changed her character into 'victim'; though the way TA is going it wouldn't be surprising would it?

Tommy Sat 25-May-13 09:00:15

good point ppeatfruit - but very disappointing. when she started the affair I was thinking "you go, girl" as Matt was being such an a**e at the time. I can't really believe that someone so feisty and independent would shrivel like this.
Or maybe thankfully, I haven't had enough experience of such EAers

seeker Sat 25-May-13 09:03:08

I think Matt's never going to tell Lillian he knows.

Wierd.

ppeatfruit Sat 25-May-13 09:08:24

Even weirder that she hasn't guessed he knows grin

seeker Sat 25-May-13 09:29:19

The whole thing's really stupid. And I'm losing patience with it.

And why haven't we heard from Brenda? I thought she and Helen were friends- or is Helen now so taken up with her new friend Emma (always good for an Archer to have someone to patronise!) that she hasn't got any time for her?

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 25-May-13 10:14:09

seeker

I think Matt's never going to tell Lillian he knows.

Wierd.

I think it's a power thing.

seeker Sat 25-May-13 10:16:23

Do you think he's saving it, and will spring it on her in 10 years time?

Oh, oh.oh- or is he going to use it to pressure her into buying the bit of land Lizzie's selling?

Matt's my new favourite, and "I don't want Armageddon" is my new catch phrase!

ppeatfruit Sat 25-May-13 12:04:35

I'm not sure about their finances but I thought that Lil holds the financial clout and he has to appease her am I right?

Tommy Sat 25-May-13 12:23:02

think so ppeatfruit - he's not allowed to run the business legally

Tommy Sat 25-May-13 12:24:00

I think you are right Olivia - it's power, not love (sadly)

ppeatfruit Sun 26-May-13 13:36:02

Soooo Matt is going to have Paul done over while they're away so if th e hit man gets too enthusiastic and Matt gets put away she'll not have either of them (that'll learn 'er not to get mixed up with shady types won't it?)

heronsfly Sun 26-May-13 14:15:38

Ohhhh no, I don't want to wait till the end of june to hear Paul get what's coming to him. grin

ppeatfruit Sun 26-May-13 15:51:53

Paul may well put his car round a tree before then with any luck. I just realised why Matt hasn't told Lil he knows about the affair so she won't be able to 'put the finger' on him grin

heronsfly Sun 26-May-13 15:58:13

Good thinking fruit, Matt has covered himself well grin

lljkk Sun 26-May-13 20:49:45

Whole thing could backfire if Lillian is present for the attack, she foils it, the police arrest the attacker, he fingers Matt....

Kinda obvious, no?

heronsfly Sun 26-May-13 20:57:22

Noooo, I think Matt will make sure Lillian is under his beady eye when paul gets beaten to a pulp the unfortunate accident takes place.

BoreOfWhabylon Sun 26-May-13 22:31:53

I must say, the hitman sounds a bit dopey. Do we think he will get the right man or some random?

ppeatfruit Mon 27-May-13 10:44:51

Aah but lljkk she'll be in Turkey with Matt won't she? The whole reason for the trip is as herons says to "keep a beady eye" on her grin

lljkk Mon 27-May-13 11:54:00

No, no, not while on Turkey, much sooner. Matt was talking to his Hired-Thug yesterday, Thug saying he couldn't get on with the job because the guy wasn't home. Hired Thug kept asking Matt how to find the guy. It was supposed to happen ASAP. Hence why Matt is keeping close tabs on Lil for now, i imagine, but he can't keep eye on her 24/7.

ppeatfruit Mon 27-May-13 12:02:21

Oh blimey I didn't hear that!!

ppeatfruit Mon 27-May-13 12:03:33

I'll listen again!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now