Why is Lillian allowing this to happen?

(975 Posts)
PseudoBadger Wed 24-Apr-13 12:47:07

FFS Lil, he's just a bit on the side. If he pisses you off just bin him. Don't start sounding so downtrodden.

marking my place again.

PseudoBadger Wed 17-Jul-13 14:21:43

Didn't Rob also mention he liked swinging?

Kiriwawa Wed 17-Jul-13 14:23:20

No Pseudo shock!

Really?!

LondonMother Wed 17-Jul-13 14:54:04

Ha ha, I think he meant pushing very small children on swings, but who knows, in today's Archers anything is possible.

curlew Wed 17-Jul-13 14:59:12

I think Helen will HE Henry. Because they are setting him up as a bit of an entitled brat and in stereotype Archer's SW land, that's what HE children are like.

PseudoBadger Wed 17-Jul-13 15:17:50

grin

ppeatfruit Wed 17-Jul-13 17:55:28

I'm not very impressed with Hellin's parenting skills actually, you'd think she'd come on here or buy a book on child development and discover it's quite normal for some LOs to not be able to share and want to do their own thing.
It's not norty grin Luckily Emmur was there to put her right at toddler group.

OOOOH Hellin and Rob 'swinging' That WOULD be fun grin grin !!!!!

Gigondas Wed 17-Jul-13 17:59:31

How disappointed would you be if the car keys you got were hellins. Less swinging more chat about he and organic cheese.

Kiriwawa Wed 17-Jul-13 19:35:59

Grr you meanie! I thought I might have missed a rationale as to why his wife is under the patio absent

PseudoBadger Wed 17-Jul-13 19:41:44

I do think the rationale might be that Rob keeps shagging the locals so Jess has refused to have anything more to do with him.

GrimmaTheNome Wed 17-Jul-13 19:47:18

Oh dear, I think I'm right to be worrying about Caroline...

heronsfly Wed 17-Jul-13 19:54:05

I think Hellin will start some sort of Enid Blytonish Farm school.with the wonderous Henry, Princess Kira and Bethany as the first pupils. grin

ppeatfruit Thu 18-Jul-13 08:25:27

Could've been why Rob had to leave Canada (some irate husbands baying for his blood and wives in luurrrve !!!)

GrimmaTheNome Fri 19-Jul-13 15:07:18

Oh dear.... now I'm feeling really sorry for Lillian. Whatever she's done (particularly in relation to Brenda), no-one deserves Anthea!

PseudoBadger Fri 19-Jul-13 19:15:48

Big big LOL at the continuity announcer after tonight's episode grin

Somethingyesterday Sat 20-Jul-13 04:23:16

He was SO smug. grin

That WAS funny
I wonder if Anthea will dob her in for financial malpractice or something
Didn't Brenda say there were probs when they were in Montenegro???

ppeatfruit Sun 21-Jul-13 12:04:16

Well all the clues are there; Rob is a love rat (notice how he quickly asked Hellinn who was with jenny going to set up the "Swishing') and was told Sabrina it was obvious he was holding in the "phwoar"!!!!grin

Somethingyesterday Tue 23-Jul-13 09:10:15

Ooh... Sunny Ormonde is reading on "The Long View" (cos it's about tax avoidance.)

Panzee Tue 23-Jul-13 09:17:23

I never like hearing their voices on other things! It's weird. grin

PseudoBadger Tue 23-Jul-13 09:41:36

Ruth is far less Geordie in real life - far more representative of someone who has lived in a different part of the country for most of their life. Why they make her keep the accent up in TA is beyond me.

ppeatfruit Tue 23-Jul-13 09:48:47

Psuedo Our DD1 auditioned for radio once and was told how difficult it is to 'tell apart' certain timbre of voices. So obviously to have an accent different to the others is helpful. We all recognise her immediately don't we? well I do grin

GrimmaTheNome Tue 23-Jul-13 09:49:33

Because accents are quite useful on the radio, maybe? I find it quite hard to tell some of the younger women apart.

Gigondas Wed 24-Jul-13 13:36:20

Oh god Kathy is back confusedhmm.

Somethingyesterday Wed 24-Jul-13 13:43:52

I echo the confused re Kathy's return. Both she and Jamie were on Sunday's (?) episode - and unless I misheard - they were both astonishingly silent on the subject of Kenton and Jolene's engagement. Which must be all round the village. Very, very strange script decision.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now