Ooooooh! Paul is a stalker!

(66 Posts)
NigellaTufnel Tue 02-Apr-13 19:14:52

it's been a long time coming....

Who is Celia?

PrincessFiorimonde Wed 24-Apr-13 22:38:23

So - Paul's a horror. All that stuff on the phone with his ex, and now he's having a go at Lilian.

But what's Lilian thinking of? She's supposed to be a strong person, yet she's been all melty with him. Hope she'll kick him in to touch now.

<madly over-thinking>

ppeatfruit Fri 12-Apr-13 14:29:14

OMG more heartache: the pain of Lil and Paul is dragging on as is the pain of Tom and Bren. why doesn't she look for another job and move out? confused.

ppeatfruit Fri 12-Apr-13 08:51:08

Oh I'm not so sure choccy IMO and E you can usually tell; they tend to 'slip up' at some time or another.

choccyp1g Thu 11-Apr-13 22:04:49

PPeatfruitBut that's the point about so many abusers; they seem completely normal to everyone except their victims.

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 21:17:46

But you can't have thought they were 'good bosses' HearMy? Although come to think of it Darrell was the one who said it grin

HearMyRoar Thu 11-Apr-13 20:04:02

ppeat you clearly have not met some of my ex-bosses. Deranged doesn't even come close grin

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 11:29:50

OMG PrincessF !!

PrincessFiorimonde Thu 11-Apr-13 10:27:39

[anticipatory horror] at "the sound effects of 'the best part of breaking up, is making up'".

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 09:20:51

Yes R4 because now they have a flat 'together' Paul will practise the emotional blackmail (he;s so good at with Celia) on her to get her back.

But IMO he can't be completely deranged grin. How could he hold down a responsible job and be seen as a good boss if he was?

R4 Thu 11-Apr-13 09:06:31

Does this mean they've split up or is she just in a mood?

To be fair, it was him that was in the mood and she got fed up of trying to jolly him out of it. I doubt that they have split up which means ... <cringes> ... we are going to have to suffer the sound effects of 'the best part of breaking up, is making up'. yuk.

ppeatfruit Thu 11-Apr-13 08:52:19

Panzee I don't know maybe you heard last night ? 'cos I listen at 3p.m. (I'm in France ATM) hence the later hour.

CuttedUpPear Thu 11-Apr-13 00:50:58

The ham was not naice! Paul in a grump. Lillian bemused then stropped off.

I know some of you spotted Paul being a creep earlier but I just thought he was a sap. This has taken me rather by surprise.
Matt will have to fight him.

Panzee Wed 10-Apr-13 17:37:55

Thanks. Does this mean they've split up or is she just in a mood?

ppeatfruit Wed 10-Apr-13 16:55:33

Well Paul had been on the phone to his DCs trying to stop them going to his ex's wedding and Celia rang him on the train to tell him to eff off. So he was very down when Lil and he were together (obviously mulling over his ex's wedding and being rude and unpleasant to Lil) who eventually had enough and walked out on him!!!shock

Panzee Wed 10-Apr-13 16:48:42

What happened last night? Heard something about ham and he had a monotone voice. Missed the rest.

ppeatfruit Wed 10-Apr-13 16:46:35

I know I remember you saying it grin Cos I thought he sounded okay. Yes its going to be a bumpy ride I reckon. Interesting that both brothers are screwed up.

CuttedUpPear Wed 10-Apr-13 16:40:34

I knew it all along, see some previous thread that I can't be arsed to link to but I said it a few months ago - he's Not Quite Right!

Can't wait for next instalment of PaulAngieLillianGate

ppeatfruit Wed 10-Apr-13 15:17:22

So now Lil 's walked out on manic controller Paul what next eh? S'funny they've only just showed him to be a depressive compulsive loon isn't it?

CuttedUpPear Tue 09-Apr-13 22:55:04

I have the same mobile ringtone as Mr Grumpyboots Paul.

shock

The Ifti Elizabeth embrace made me want to leap out of the car and away from the radio, was so urgh like watching your parents get it on!

And Paul - is he an abuser?

ppeatfruit Sat 06-Apr-13 13:53:58

OOOh cuttedup you DID forecast that Paul was trouble with a capital T well done grin

IMO Lilian gets what she deserves (she's being so vile to Brenda) mixed up with 2 shitty brothers now!!

sad about Lizzie and Ifti its about time she had a bit of nookie grin

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 06-Apr-13 13:21:34

YY Iftikar and Elizabeth -
"well. this is awkward."

And the "move closer" deodorant advert muzak in the background
<shudder>

HumphreyCobbler Sat 06-Apr-13 11:23:10

I actually feel momentarily sorry for Tom.

seeker Sat 06-Apr-13 11:21:15

You know, I hadn't thought of that! Why doesn't Pat ever do the milking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now