How rude is Brenda in work?!

(3 Posts)

I can't believe the way she talks to Lillian, I know Lillian's putting on her a bit but come on! If Lillian doesn't mind there's noone in the office why should Brenda. Brenda's showing her human side a bit more lately but I would be having words if I worked with her.

CuttedUpPear Wed 13-Mar-13 08:48:52

I was thinking that Lillian was really off with Brenda actually...in reality this is all preparation for Brenda leaving Ambridge methinks.
Tom is a twozzer, he's never going to fit Brenda's hankering for a baby into his business plan, working for Matt n Lillian doesn't give her job satisfaction and she's trained for something much more demanding than covering for her boss while she plays away

It's only a matter of time until she packs her spotted hanky on a stick and heads for the A40.

Also - what a name to be landed with! How old is she? 25? Who on earth is called Brenda who isn't over 40?

R4 Wed 13-Mar-13 09:41:47

Don't forget that Brenda and Lillian have 'history'.
I would be tempted to manouvre Lillian into saying that covering her work was priority so that I could, in all innocence, leave Matt's work. Then when Matt gets cross I would snitch on Lillian. Meanwhile I would be learning Lillian's role inside out, so I could leave and do it elsewhere.
I do so hope that it is Brenda who discovers about the affair and she starts blackmailing Lillian.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now