In and Out of the Kitchen

(15 Posts)

anyone else love this ? I love Miles Jupp

grants1000 Wed 06-Feb-13 17:05:15

Yes I love it, it's really clever and funny, did you listen to series 1 last year?

yes, I work from hone and R4 is a constant companion and especially look forward to things like this and Cabin Pressure and David Sedaris !
I particularly like Mr Mullaney smile

IndridCold Thu 07-Feb-13 17:40:58

Yes, another fan here too, I love the way they bicker.

I'm a huge fan of Cabin Pressure too, and am loving this new series. Love Clare in the Community and Old Harry's Game as well.

Not so keen on When the Dog Dies or that thing about the registry office though.

I listened to this programme for the first time last week and loved it! Really funny. I used to listen to R4 a lot before ds was born, but it was hard when he was little, as he would just talk over the top of it. He's 12 now though, and loves it himself! smile

My dad loves Clare in the Community - am trying to get him to listen to In and out of the Kitchen. Not keen on When the Dog Dies at all.

TomArchersSausage Thu 07-Feb-13 17:49:42

MaryAnn I absolutely LOVED Cabin Pressuregrin

I've somehow managed to miss this gem though so I'll be listening out for sure.

Absolutely love love radio4 (and 6music) especially the comedy which is usually first class. I'm only half joking when I say there was a time some years ago that the only thing that kept me sane was R4.

grin !

GrendelsMum Fri 08-Feb-13 11:39:42

Oh, I like In and Out of the Kitchen too. The 1st episode when they were interviewing the lodgers and he kept going on about the bathrooms was great.

My brain is largely kept sane by R4 as well.

twojumpingbeans Sat 09-Feb-13 13:20:44

Love, love, love In and Out of the Kitchen, his mother is wonderful. I thought it was fabulous when Damian rang to remind her of Valentines in Episode 2. Miles Jupp is a genius.. Am huge Radio 4 fan too, also keeps me sane!

frostfrond Sat 09-Feb-13 19:15:58

I love this programme.Miles Jupp is great.I also love cabin pressure and Claire in the community .I received a kindle fire at Christmas and lie in bed at night laughing my head off at all the great shows

I loved Miles Jupp in Rev too smile

Cooroo Sat 23-Feb-13 00:30:28

MaryAnn - you'll have been listening to Tales of the City too, given your name? I've actually missed it all, must see if I can download or something. Loved those books.

Ruffello Sat 23-Feb-13 11:50:05

Thanks for starting this thread OP. I downloaded the first series of In and Out of the Kitchen based on the comments on here and loved it! I can't help imagining that life in the Nigel Slater household would be a bit like this! wink

cooroo yes indeed - my favourite books ever !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now