OK David, we get it. You don't like badgers.

(5 Posts)
ArtexMonkey Sun 27-Jan-13 16:19:52

Gah

I just don't find her that funny. It's been done to death. Everyone tutting and sighing and trying to get rid of her. I'd love, for once, to have a scene where someone finds Ruth or David or Shula or Kenton as massively irksome as they patently are. Or a scene in the pub with jazzer and ed going 'shit it's king sausage' and hiding from tom. It's always Linda though. She always gets it in the neck. Why is it being done from the perspective of 'oh here goes linda waffling on about animal rights again' instead of 'oh here goes david wanging on about badgers again'?

ArtexMonkey Sun 27-Jan-13 16:14:04

Oh i don't like it when they do 'overbearing asshat Linda'. I prefer 'sensitive kind friend Linda'. I just d

GrendelsMum Sun 27-Jan-13 14:47:59

I do think that some of the scriptwriters manage a masterpiece of comedy with Linda.

chocoluvva Sun 27-Jan-13 14:23:51

I thought that Linda's suggestion of a traffic sign saying look out for dangers was a lovely comic touch - some of the characters will be taking care to avoid them. David and co, on the other hand.......

ArtexMonkey Sun 27-Jan-13 11:42:54

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

This, again? Was I the only person, when David went to get his shotgun to put it out of its misery, thinking 'lucky badger, save a bullet for me please'?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now