Adam

(26 Posts)
R4 Mon 13-Aug-12 08:56:55

I've been on holiday so I have been playing catch up. Not the usual measured daily dose for me but a quick-fire getting up to speed. Trying to keep up with Adam changing his mind every two seconds is exhausting.

Why is he considered such a good manager when he is incapable of making a decision, is permanently grumpy and is always too busy to communicate with anyone (Brian, JD, Ian, Lillian etc etc. The only exception is Debbie: he can find time to speak to her but then she is too busy to talk to him LOL).

I was really hoping that they were going to write him out but that looks decreasingly likely if they have just written out Harry.

NetworkGuy Mon 20-Aug-12 20:26:13

PS CuttedUpPear

For italics and so on to work, you have to enclose each complete sentence with the ^ symbols and then start next sentence with ^ too.

You can do whole paragraphs of text, as well, but the italics stop just as soon as there's a blank line found in the block of text

Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now