Please help me with Archers catch up

(5 Posts)
jardin Sun 19-Aug-12 09:17:50

hello
I have same problem. try archers addicts forums - some put episodes in dropbox. i tried and it worked! hurrah! but unfortunately the guy who put the 29/7 and 5/12 omnibuses has decided he shouldn't have and when I went back to finish listening they'd gone! there's still a copy of 29/7 put by someone else, and if anyone has 5/8 I'd be very very grateful - am about to crack and read the synopsis! it's nice to know I'm not the only saddo!
dumdidumdidumdidum

LakeFlyPie Sat 04-Aug-12 11:55:28

Thanks for replies Grendel and NG.
Decided to settle for synopsis on Archers website and then listened again to most recent omnibus.
Hope you're recovering well NG smile

NetworkGuy Fri 03-Aug-12 21:54:46

Sorry, unplugged computer gear before I went into hospital and stored it in the attic. Normally have DAB radio on R4 being recorded up to 20 hours a day but operation was 12th and not climbed up into attic yet to get much gear down.

(Typing on an Apple iMac bought using my mobile off Ebay.)

GrendelsMum Fri 03-Aug-12 21:09:05

I've got 29th July, if that's of any help.

LakeFlyPie Mon 30-Jul-12 19:53:26

Have been on holiday for the last fortnight and have been looking forward to 2 whole Omnibus episodes to catch up with.
Some might say that's a bit sad but am sure there'll be understanding folk out there grin

However can't seem to download them on iPod or via the BBC website or access them on listen again either as omnibus or single episodes.

Am trying to go back to 15th July and catch up on all episodes since then and am sure on the past I have been able to get older podcasts than that.

Can anyone help?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now