Davids treatening phone call.

(52 Posts)
heronsfly Sat 19-May-12 07:34:30

Did anyone think that they might reconise the voice ? (although they all sound the same at times), and, Ive still got a feeling Darrell has got something to do with all this grin, makes a change from moany Amy though,shes worse than Pip.

ppeatfruit Sun 03-Jun-12 20:07:00

We haven't heard from Fallon for a long time have we? I reckon she'll get together with Ifty and they'll move abroad to write them out cleverly!

Is it me or are the SWs hung up on cakes and the problems with them, yawn.Clarrie is not usually neurotic about anything is she?

seeker Tue 12-Jun-12 23:33:11

It just sounds like a random Archer's common person to me. Could be any of them!

MrsWembley Fri 15-Jun-12 19:17:10

Anybody else feel like there should have been an Eastenders style 'duff duff' at the end of tonight's episode?

dontagreewithit Fri 15-Jun-12 22:55:54

I thought that. Whenever anyone in a soap makes a statement like "everything is going to be perfect" or "it's going to be a day to remember" you know something terrible is about to happen.

And the looking at the photos of the beautiful Brookfield. It's surely going to be razed to the ground....

MrsWembley Fri 06-Jul-12 19:12:02

Ok, again with the 'so wonderful about Adam' and 'you're getting on so well with him now' between Jennifer and Brian...

He's going, isn't he!sad

HumphreyCobbler Fri 06-Jul-12 19:14:26

arghh, what happened?

HumphreyCobbler Fri 06-Jul-12 19:14:59

all I have noticed lately is that Pheobe is obviously not coming back/wanting to stay

MrsWembley Fri 06-Jul-12 19:17:22

Oh, I keep missing episodes so I'm no judge <blows raspberry at DP and DCs> but I keep hearing people (family mostly) banging on about how well he looks and then every now and again he mentions his head or something or other not feeling right and I think, ok, massive signposts, bye-bye Adam...

HumphreyCobbler Fri 06-Jul-12 19:24:05

Oh I hope not! I haven't got over Nigel yet.

GrimmaTheNome Fri 06-Jul-12 19:24:07

Adam sounds like he's developing itchy feet. He'll disappear off to africa and leave Ian to be consoled by Ifty, to the devastation of his female following.

GrimmaTheNome Fri 06-Jul-12 19:26:02

I mean, they do sometimes write out major characters. Tonight finally saw the demise of The Delicious Cheese grin. I'll swear the scriptwriters had a bet on how often they could mention the damn thing.

MrsWembley Fri 06-Jul-12 19:32:14

gringringrin

I thought Ian sounded very flirty with the picker the other night? Phoebe's going to come back and FLIP OUT about her room. My parents did something very similar to me and I went mental, as I'd spent all my time thinking of my room at home and I came back and it was all different <sobs>

GrimmaTheNome Fri 06-Jul-12 22:09:22

Oh yes, Pavel ... he's going to pull a muscle picking and Ian will offer him a soak in the hot tub and then Adam will have an excuse for storming off.

I thought the same about Feebs.

heronsfly Fri 06-Jul-12 22:46:04

I dont think Phoebe is coming back till school starts again, although pretty sure Roy and Hayley have got custody, so she will have to come back, like it or not, Im surprised we havent heard from Kate grin

Lilymaid Sun 08-Jul-12 19:27:45

My theory on "the voice" that makes the telephone threats is that it is that member of the Horribin family who has recently appeared. Think it is Keith Horrobin and he's turned up because there is a ghastly Horrobin wedding?

MrsWembley Sun 08-Jul-12 19:52:48

Ooh, a Horrobin... forgotten about them.smile

heronsfly Sun 08-Jul-12 21:08:12

I think its a Horrobin too, is Emma a Horrobin ? if so. thats how they knew the kids had been sent away !

GrimmaTheNome Sun 08-Jul-12 21:57:56

Somehow, while I've gathered there is a Horrobin wedding, I've no idea whose it is. Some irrelevant niece of Susan's?

Herons - spot on. As per usual, Roy caves in. How old is Feebs - 13, 14? I wouldn't let my DD go off camping with mixed bunch up to 17-18 I'd never met.

Greenshadow Mon 09-Jul-12 08:32:28

Yeah, the Horrobin keeps on about how expensive this wedding is - got to be some reason for bringing him into the story.

Ponders Mon 09-Jul-12 08:41:03

Emma is a Carter - Susan is a Horrobin, the bride's father is her brother Keith who is a newly-voiced character. There are a lot of Horrobins & most of them are a bad lot.

Horrobin is such a brilliant name for naughty people grin

CurrySpice Mon 09-Jul-12 08:41:42

I'm puzzled by this random Horrobin as well. Why is he doing all the wedding arranging? We need a bridezilla!!

Ponders Mon 09-Jul-12 11:42:20

aha, I see herons has been listening to AmEx wink

TheOriginalSteamingNit Mon 09-Jul-12 11:43:58

Oh you just knew as soon as Hayley was fretting about decorating the room and how much Feebs was going to love it that it wasn't going to work out that way....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now