Music - suggest a few programmes please

(5 Posts)
Abzs Mon 25-Jun-12 15:54:37

That would be 6Music, with a sprinkling of Radio 2.

Songbird Wed 20-Jun-12 11:20:53

Give bbc 6music a go!

maggiethecat Wed 20-Jun-12 10:20:33

it says it can do all of the above -whether I know how to work it is another question

NetworkGuy Sun 17-Jun-12 00:50:11

What services (AM, FM, DAB, internet) can your new radio handle ?

Had to ask, as I tend to use an App on my Android phones/ tablet and listen to different audio streams from SoMa (South of Market, Market Street in San Francisco being a major dividing line between the northern areas [homes, hotels, offices, retail] and southern areas [warehouses, industrial, etc].

At the moment I tend to go for electronic (trance, etc) streams but I like a very wide range - from Mozart to Madonna, Bach to Beatles, older music from Police, OMD, Ultravox, Queen, JM Jarre, Kraftwerk, and instrumental works (harpsichord, piano, sax, synthesizer, marching bands, jazz, smooth jazz)

maggiethecat Wed 09-May-12 08:44:35

Got a new fancy one and would like to programme a few channels in.

Realise that I have not been listening to much new stuff probably bcos dial used to be stuck on classic fm.

Would like to hear pop, r&b, jazz - new stuff and classics. What are some of your favourite programmes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now