Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Are second hand prams ok?

(4 Posts)
Blue2014 Wed 21-Sep-16 19:01:43

It's my first baby. The pram is one of those where you can change it so a lie down cot and then a front facing buggy.

Mum bought it for me second hand. I could afford a new one if needed but it's it's not needed then there is no point?

No, they're fine! If you want to buy your own new one then that's fine too, but it's not necessary.

ayeokthen Wed 21-Sep-16 19:05:48

When youngest DS came along 11 months after DD we were panicking at being able to afford a double pram. Picked up a great second hand iCandy with all the extras in perfect nick on gumtree. All the soft parts can be washed and all the hard parts can be scrubbed. If you're really concerned then pram mattresses aren't expensive, you could always pop a new one in.

Blue2014 Wed 21-Sep-16 19:27:14

Brilliant! Thanks so much smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now