Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggyboard for Bugaboo Bee

(4 Posts)
soundsystem Tue 20-Sep-16 20:27:01

What have you used, and would you recommend it?

I've seen the Bugaboo one, and also the Lascal ones. Any pros/cons to either, or others you'd recommend?

Thanks smile

BuffytheDamnLyrePlayer Tue 20-Sep-16 20:29:33

I think with lascal you can add a little seat if you want to. I have the bugaboo one and it's fine but in retrospect, my lazy daughter would have preferred the option of sitting down when the mood takes her! I'd probably go for lascal if I was buying again.

soundsystem Tue 20-Sep-16 20:34:01

Oh, that is appealing! I think there's a Bugaboo one now with a seat but it's quite new so unlikely to get one second hand (and not sure I want to pay £90 for it!). Will check out the Lascal seat option, thanks.

OhIfIMust Fri 23-Sep-16 18:25:04

I have the bugaboo one with the seat for my nearly 4yo and it's fab! Bought the Pram second hand so I could afford the board new!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now