Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Views on the Joolz Day

(5 Posts)
broodykg Sun 18-Sep-16 20:56:40

Just looking at pushchairs with carrycots too and we really like this one but just looking for other people's views and experiences? Would be a push to get in our small car but OH is tall so we like that it is higher, like the look, the big wheels as we get out quite a bit and it looks sturdy. Struggling to see the negatives so please tell me if there are any! Thanks x

broodykg Sun 18-Sep-16 21:02:31

Also I know they are launching a new one this week so will need to see what adjustments they make

broodykg Tue 20-Sep-16 16:46:42

Just bumping this post to see if anyone can add anything?

Thanks

Marley45 Fri 23-Sep-16 13:12:50

No negatives that i could see. It's what we've decided to get. The Day2 has a bigger basket and unpoppable wheels - I know a lot of people said the basket was too small on the original.

We love the look of it and how the baby sits high. My cousin has the other Joolz model and really praises it.

What colour are you thinking?

Tiggywunkle Sun 25-Sep-16 13:43:33

I would go for the Day2 as well. The older one has super suspension - it was a bit too bouncy for me. It's lovely quality with a big seat. Just make sure you can fold it. I have had three in total. One I broke trying to fold, and the other two I simply could not fold even after lessons. I had to put it in the car on several occasions still open! Thank goodness it fitted. So make sure you can fold it! Its the only pushchair that has ever defeated me multiple times over. The third Day was to check that the other one wasn't faulty but it was just the same! There is a knack and I simply could not get it. I also had a Geo which I much preferred - the chassis felt more sturdy and harder which I preferred. The basket is massive and all round I loved the Geo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now