Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel systems - Pushchair seat convertible into carrycot?

(6 Posts)
Rouz Wed 17-Aug-16 22:08:10

Hi all

I'm looking for a travel system where the seat unit converts into a carrycot, rather than the carrycot being a separate item so i can save on space. Does anyone have any recommendations? It must have a car seat also.

Ones i've seen so far are the mothercare roam, isafe travel system and red kite push me fusion.

Hufflepuffin Thu 18-Aug-16 07:26:02

Bugaboo cameleon does this - different fabrics same frame.

user1468344221 Thu 18-Aug-16 18:36:09

Bugaboo cameleon, icandy Strawberry, I think the joolz one does it too but only in double mode?

imisschocolate Sun 21-Aug-16 19:02:00

Mothercare Genie can do this too . They have another one but I can't remember the name.

PlayAtMidnight2 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:09:08

O baby Zezu.

Christine88 Sun 21-Aug-16 21:12:48

If you're looking for a small travel system you should look into the petite star zia evolve, I had it and it was perfect for my small car!
Also light enough when in pushchair that I didn't need to spend more money on a smaller stroller when my son got bigger!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now