Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee3 Wheels

(5 Posts)
mshepp Sat 16-Jul-16 21:53:15

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the correct place to post, I'm using the iPhone app and not sure if it is.

Me and my partner have been looking at pushchairs and travel systems and really love how small and compact the bugaboo bee3 is. Living in a suburb of London it would be perfect for going around town.

However, I am worrying that the wheels might be too small to go off-roading when at parks or on gravel tracks. Does anyone have an experience with this pushchair and know how well it handles these types of environment.

Thanks!

Boredomismyenemy Tue 19-Jul-16 10:44:53

I had the previous bee and it was excellent in urban areas. On short grass with firm ground at the park it managed fine. Gravel was a bit more awkward to be honest. The bee is great for town environment, perhaps consider a sling for park walks?

minipie Tue 19-Jul-16 15:28:09

I have a Bee and it's ok on bumpy footpaths across the park but difficult on gravel.

AppleMagic Tue 19-Jul-16 15:30:51

In my experience any pushchair without air/slime tyres is a bit useless on gravel, soft ground.
That aside I really liked our bugaboo bee.

minipie Tue 19-Jul-16 15:38:29

Just to add to my previous reply: I live in London and it has honestly never been a problem that the Bee is rubbish on gravel. I think there is one gravel path in my local park, we just avoid it. And for country walks we'd use a sling anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now