Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Special promo today and tomorrow at huggle

(2 Posts)
user1468246233 Mon 11-Jul-16 15:17:33

Here's a nice little discount on offer at huggle in London for the next 2 days - use code PRIME16 and get 5% off orders over £500 and 10% off orders over £1000 - perfect if you are buying a pushchair or furniture!

KirstyHel Mon 01-Aug-16 14:51:53

Avoid Huggle, bought my bugaboo from them and when it developed a fault, the customer service was none existent, Huggle suggested I started dismantling my pram to replace parts, which I wasn't prepared to do because I am no mechanic and it would void my warranty, they then suggested I take my pram into store which is in London and I live in Newcastle up to Tyne, or send my pram to them at my cost.
It was at this point I contacted trading standards who advised me that because I bought the pram online, the store have to collect at their cost with no inconvenience to myself, I took this info and put it to Huggle in an email, to which Jason heller rudely informed me I was wrong and his T&C's state otherwise. I contacted trading standards again and they told me to inform Jason he was now breaking the law, and it was his final chance to help or I would reject the pram. As a compromise I suggested sending out some replacement wheels that just clip in, to which Jason replied stating that he and bugaboo agreed to do, I then left a honest review about my experience with Huggle online.
A week and a half later, no wheels, I contact Jason heller again and get a reply stating he no longer wants to communicate via email just on the phone, which I declined as I want everything documented. I decided to ring bugaboo direct as I was getting nowhere with Huggle and its manager, and was disgusted to be told my replacement wheels had been cancelled a week ago by Jason heller because he informed them he had given me a refund and I no longer own the pram, so I could not get the parts needed under my warranty and the warranty itself no longer existed, but thankfully a simple photo proves that lie.
I rang Jason heller to ask him about this and he told me I wasn't getting my wheels because "I had left a review", I told him what I thought of him and hung up, I since have received a response to an email to bugaboo stating that my new wheel is in the post direct to me.
Thankfully I seem to have got sorted via bugaboo, because if it were down to Jason heller and his weasel attitude, I wouldn't have got anywhere, spend a bit extra and go to a high street store, save the hassle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now