Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

bugaboo buffalo vrs new babyjogger city premier

(6 Posts)
fimacsax Sun 12-Jun-16 05:36:29

Hi, wondering if anyone has any advice. What's the buffalo like? I'm looking at either getting a second hand buff or a new babyjogger city premier. I currently have a 2012 babyjogger Versa which I have used for three years with my first child and loved. Just fancy a new pram for my new baby and tempted by the new premier as I have liked the Versa so much but also think the buffalo looks great. Is the buff big when folded? how long does it last as I still push my tall 3.5 year old in the Versa sometimes and she fits great. Thanks for any help X

lastnightiwenttomanderley Sun 12-Jun-16 05:47:40

I don't know about the babyjogger but we discounted the buffalo straight away on weight reasons - that thing is bloody heavy! We have a Vista instead.

Hufflepuffin Sun 12-Jun-16 12:06:14

If you love the versa you could just get the new deluxe carrycot to make it feel new and lovely for the new one (and then spend the money saved on a loooovely compact pushchair to complement it, like the babyzen yoyo).

The premiere looks good though and I'm a pram addict so no judgement from me if you want a whole new one!

Artandco Sun 12-Jun-16 12:09:08

Have you seen the Cybex ballos? It looks great tbh. And much much lighter than buffalo ( and cheaper). Parent facing, large wheels same size as buffalo, folds smaller in one piece.

Artandco Sun 12-Jun-16 12:09:51

cybex-online.com/gb/pushchairs/baliosm.html

£390

fimacsax Sun 12-Jun-16 15:20:40

Thank you all great suggestions X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now