Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Warm footmuff help please!

(9 Posts)
SuddenBeetE Wed 08-Jun-16 12:39:14

Not entirely sure this is the right place...

I'm due DC4 soon. Already have an all terrain massive pram for dog walking twice a day, but I'm really stuggling to find a footmuff that will be warm enough to cart the baby out in all weathers. Live oop north, (so far you can sleep in coats north) and we have 4 working dogs that need a proper run in the woods even in snow and piss pouring rain so it's not just for a wander round a park type of walk.

Any ideas for something properly warm and snug, please?

Hufflepuffin Wed 08-Jun-16 20:06:46

Check out the Kaiser catalogue online, one of them would almost certainly do the trick.

MelT1980 Wed 08-Jun-16 21:56:58

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

SuddenBeetE Wed 08-Jun-16 22:11:24

It's a Chicco activ3, there's no footmuff made for it that I can find!

Will look up the Kaisers thanks.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Wed 08-Jun-16 22:20:19

Wallaboo makes a lovely fleecy footmuff in lots of different colours which are universal. I've been using mine for a few years now on different types of buggies.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Wed 08-Jun-16 22:21:02

*is universal

Zaurak Fri 10-Jun-16 22:29:14

I live in Sweden and it was -30 here once this winter!
This is fabulous. Really fabulous. It's a Voksi Urban and we were out at almost -20 in it for long walks with baby just in normal clothes/sweater/hat and gloves.
It extends out to about six years old and can also be used as a sleeping bag. One of the best things I've bought

lovemysunnydays Thu 16-Jun-16 11:35:17

Amazon have got some good ones, have a search on there. Fast delivery too.

orangebird69 Thu 16-Jun-16 11:37:06

Betty Bramble do lovely footmuffs. And they have a sale on right now too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now