Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Buffalo vs Out & About Nippa

(5 Posts)
Grockle Sun 15-May-16 20:39:32

Help! I am really stuck with which pram to buy.

We live in town so will walk on pavements a lot but also spend weekends in the forest or by the beach, so we need something versatile, suitable for off-roading and in town. It would be nice if we could get on the bus too and it needs to be able to go in the back of the car.

I like both these prams for different reasons but can't decide which to get. I prefer the Buffalo but the Nippa is probably more practical, long-term.

The Buffalo frame is really heavy.

Does anyone have any experience of these buggies?

Grockle Sun 15-May-16 20:40:25

Baby due in July, will be our last so doesn't need to accommodate a second child.

LilySnape Mon 16-May-16 07:26:50

If your not fussed about Parent facing id go with the outnabout nipper with a carrycot attachment but if you really want to splash out go for the buffalo but you might get fed up of its heavyness with a baby in it

Hufflepuffin Mon 16-May-16 07:53:57

I'd get a nipper for the beach and a babyzen yoyo or baby jogger city zip for town and bus (or something else light but cheaper). Still work out better value than getting a buffalo!

Grockle Tue 17-May-16 18:25:47

Thank you. Having two prams might be inevitable anyway. I love the Buffalo but worry about the weight and that it won't be much good beyond two. DS refused to go in a pushchair by that age anyway but this one might not. The Nippa looks good for a toddler.

I'm finding this much more stressful than it needs to be!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now