Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does this travel system/pushchair exist? (Boring, sorry)

(6 Posts)
Ploppymoodypants Mon 11-Apr-16 20:17:31

Getting a bit ahead of myself here. But does this product exist?

I basically want something like a Phil and teds all terrain 3wheeler (live in the sticks). But it needs to be compatable with a maxi cosi car seat for a newborn.
I also want a feature that the mothercare my3/4 has. Which is that when they are able to sit up you can have the pushchair section on, and if they fall asleep it converts into carrycot without taking them out. Handy for if you go on holiday and don't want to be restricted to 7pm bedtime! Oh and it must be parent facing (or have that option). And a big shopping basket.

See I don't ask for much 😉

Autumn2014 Tue 12-Apr-16 08:40:08

I think the baby jogger versa does all that, except the recline is not a full lie flat as it's a bucket seat, so not suitable for a newborn. But you can use a wedge in the seat to lie in the gap and make it flat and for a newborn.
Versa
Parent and world facing
All terrain wheels 4 wheels?
Takes maxi cosi car seat
Big basket

I think you'l. Struggle to get a 3 wheels all terrain parent facing as the tend to be always forward facing.

Autumn2014 Tue 12-Apr-16 12:27:49

Ju had another thought. The jane slalom pro does it all. Although it might not take that brand of car seat, it does take car seats... You would need to check.

Hufflepuffin Tue 12-Apr-16 18:42:59

Jane trider- has the same maxi cosi issue as the slalom though! Maybe a graco evo xt?

Hufflepuffin Tue 12-Apr-16 18:43:24

The graco has the lie flat thing both ways.

lastnightiwenttomanderley Tue 12-Apr-16 18:50:55

Wild card entry... have you thought about a Vista? We live very rurally and ours has been through woods, boggy fields and on the beach without incident. Has both FF and PF options and the seat fully reclines (had a look at the mothercare one and it looks like this is the same?). Takes a maxi cosi seat and the basket is huge, I can get a week's shopping in it.

It is a 4 wheeler though. I prefer it to a friends three wheeler as I find it easier to manoeuvre over rough ground. If you ever need to lift a 3 wheeler over roots etc, you can have it left balancing on only the front wheel which I found was quite unstable.

Just an idea!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now