Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Opinions on Cosatto Giggle/Woop/Ooba, please

(6 Posts)
QueenMolotov Tue 22-Mar-16 17:23:15

Do you think they're nice looking or low market?

I am drawn to them but don't know if they're actually gaudy.

(I've also posted in Chat for traffic)

moggle Tue 22-Mar-16 18:19:05

I like them! It wasn't what I was drawn to when I was choosing but now when I see them I'm quite jealous of how lovely and bright they are and there's me with my boring plain baby jogger.

frangipani13 Fri 08-Apr-16 22:06:18

I have the Giggle 2 in Pitter Patter and love it! I was worried it was a bit tacky but 6 months on I'm delighted with it. Everything included such as rain covers, footmuff, changing bag and car seat, fits in my polo and really nice to push. Great travel system (No, I don't work for Cosatto).

dylsmimi Tue 26-Apr-16 07:23:52

I'm the same op. Love them but not sure if it's a fad type like - would also need to persuade dh
frangipani are they light? And would they be any good on country walks/bumpy ground?

frangipani13 Tue 26-Apr-16 09:09:22

Yes it's pretty light about 6kg if I remember correctly and is great on bumpy ground. We went to a farm/muddy walk recently and a friends icandy wheels got clogged up with mud but ours was OK. If I had one slight criticism it would be that the car seat doesn't seem as comfortable as the maxi cosi ones. My little one hated being put in it but it could be just her!

dylsmimi Tue 26-Apr-16 09:46:02

Thanks. We had the obaby zezu last time which was heavy but had big chunky tyres which were great in mud and snow! But the pram is pretty wrecked so looking for a new one
I love the flamingo cossatto but not sure dh will go for it! But I like the toddle pip too ! Will brighten up the winter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now