Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

zeta citi stroller? or another bargain holiday buggy?

(2 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Mon 14-Mar-16 17:13:30

Anyone got one of these or know if they are ok? The price seems too good to be true!

Or can anyone suggest a decent low cost buggy that will do for trips abroad and popping in the boot without taking the whole space up! I've been looking at mamas&papas swirl which comes with footmuff which will be useful for cooler hols, chicco echo and joie nitro but can't decide which will be better.
Thanks!

ZootSuit Wed 06-Apr-16 22:04:39

Hi op did you decide on a holiday pushchair? I am looking at all the ones you've mentioned for a holiday in June. Trying to find something comfy(ish) with a bigger hood for a bit of sun protection/naps.
I thought the Zeta looked too good to be true as well, not seen one in real life to get an idea of what it's like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now