Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo bee 3

(4 Posts)
SpecialStains Sun 07-Feb-16 17:42:37

Is it worth it? I'm after a very small, lightweight but sturdy pram/pushchair that I can easily push up hills and on cobblestones and collapse on a bus. Not likely to have a dc2, so not bothered about it holding 2dc. Also not bothered about having a car seat that fits in the pram.

Any other suggestions? Thanks. smile

newtothenet Sun 07-Feb-16 17:48:44

Yes! We have the Bee 2 and it's the easiest pushchair I've ever pushed. I can steer it really easily one handed whilst also carrying / holding hands with my toddler. We love it and couldn't imagine coping with anything else.

SpecialStains Sun 07-Feb-16 17:56:31

Thanks for your positive vote! I like it, just wary of the expense (we can afford, just aware it costs more than my first car!). However, I walk everywhere so its worth me getting something good to use.

SpecialStains Sun 07-Feb-16 18:43:53

Just noticed that it advises against using the carrycot for overnight sleeping? Anyone know why this is? Others in the bugaboo range are OK for this e.g. the chameleons. I was hoping to use the carrycot initially.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now