Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel System What one! Arrrrrhhhh

(5 Posts)
Poppie24 Mon 01-Feb-16 13:49:15

Hi all,

We are looking a Travel systems for our 1st child due in June.

We need something that will take some off roading as we have horses and a Dog also. We want it to fold down small for the car and don't want to spend the Earth.

We like the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus car seat and we have been to all the shops and narrowed it down to 4 -

Uppababy Vista 2015 Pushchair and Carrycot, Taylor

Bugaboo Buffalo

iCandy Peach All Terrain Jogger

MotherCare My4

gnat99 Sat 27-Feb-16 16:31:48

Hi Poppie, one of my friends has the Uppababy Vista and is really happy with it. She uses the carrycot at home too, with a separate rocker stand that it sits on (not an Uppababy one but it fits perfectly).

Not sure which car seat she has I'm afraid.

Bugaboo is a great brand for reliability and good quality. I haven't heard anything about the Buffalo specifically though.

Izzy82 Sun 28-Feb-16 01:12:04

I have the Uppababy. It's amazing. It's great for off roading, the basket is huge and it easily concerts to a double of you need it to in a year or 2. I dont think any of the others do this. All of my NCT gang said they wish they had bought the vista

eatingforonemore Sun 28-Feb-16 19:13:10

I have the Uppababy Vista and a Cybex Cloud Q - I had the Aton Q but was in a car accident so replaced it for the cloud Q.

I have the Vista 2015 in the Ella green and I love it. Would have loved a buffalo too but the vista was cheaper.

meerpops Thu 12-May-16 14:52:56

Hi eatingforonemore what are your thoughts on the Cybex Cloud Q? I am looking at buying it for our first born due later this year. Debating between the Cloud Q and the Maxi Cosi.

Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now