Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

sheepskin liner or infant snug for uppababy vista

(6 Posts)
5678group Thu 21-Jan-16 19:09:12

Does anyone have the uppababy vista or Cruz? 3month old has outgrown the bassinet but needs a bit of padding in the stroller seat. Will a sheepskin liner be enough or should I get the snug with the wedge?

5678group Fri 22-Jan-16 11:41:03

Bump

CookCountyStatesAttorney Sat 06-Feb-16 12:13:34

I thought the Uppababy footmuff was v expensive so I bought a universal footmuff on eBay and it has worked perfectly for the last three years and washes likes a dream. Was about £20

SexTrainGlue Sun 07-Feb-16 18:03:05

Get whichever is easiest to clean!

SewSlapdash Sun 07-Feb-16 18:06:56

My (quite small and slender) DS needed the wedge with the snugseat and was still rattling around a bit in the seat. If your baby is bigger, they might not. But we used it as a liner for ages and ages anyway and it's fully machine washable.

Thomasthetank456 Sun 07-Feb-16 18:10:21

I've got the uppababy vista and got a made to measure footmuff from
www.snunkie.co.uk
I love mine and is great as all the strap holes are in the right place and lovely company

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now