Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone buy a mosey cheaper in europe?

(8 Posts)
nam207 Fri 15-Jan-16 20:27:45

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone had got their mosey from europe to save some money and if so where they got it from. TIA

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:43:57

I got mine for 5499 ish kronor (SEK) from here. Including bassinet, footmuff liner

www.jollyroom.se/produkter/easywalker-mosey-duovagn-black-oakland-black

With the U.K. Exchange rate it's a good deal

Not sure how much postage to the uk would be. I do live in Sweden so it was free for me. I'm very happy with the pushchair!

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:48:28

£449 as of today so the exchange rate is not as silly as it was a few weeks back when it was almost 14 kr to the pound!

I'd check a website like price runner in the different countries ( .se, .de etc) and then calculate exchange rates and delivery.
Also check he different countries' Amazon websites. I always do this as there's no Amazon in Sweden and depending on exchange rates it can be better from uk, denmark or Germany

SkiptonLass2 Sat 16-Jan-16 10:50:26

But 449 is still cheaper than the 579 I'm seeing in uk stores ;)

nam207 Tue 19-Jan-16 20:41:36

Thanks SkiptonLass2 that's really helpful. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.

silversixpence Sat 30-Jan-16 23:54:46

I bought mine from Baby Pages in Holland last year along with a Tripp Trapp. Both were very cheap compared to buying from the UK and they were really helpful.

silversixpence Sat 30-Jan-16 23:57:55

Sorry it was Baby plus link

Current price is 449 euros

nonline Thu 04-Feb-16 12:17:46

I also bought from Babyplus in Holland a few months ago (I'm in East Anglia and think Google decided it was closest!). They seemed to have good prices - perhaps because Easywalker is a Dutch firm?

I paid £420 for Mosey, carrycot, and rain cover - with footmuff and liner for free. £20 of that was delivery. I bought the car seat adapters later through eBay.

Babyplus were really helpful (I did it by email due to language) and even included a musical bunny toy for free. At the time the same in UK would have cost £600+

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now